it would be very nice to have the bBotMover Function for all friendly bots in coop. it worked very good in the custom scenarios,where you can play the Operation modes. is there a way to integrate it with the behaviour class over the custom Bot config? For me it would be great if there where some more commands for friendly AI. I am thinking about to make mod for it. but iam very new to it and its not the smallest projekt. Do somebody know about a team which is already on it. Maybe they need help from a test player ^^...?

I think it would be a good litle business case either for the developers. Cause i think there isnt much cod to write (but i am no professional), cause all the behaviors are allready there. The only thing is to define commands and create a UI for it. some people like the single player aspekt ingame . me to! cause the bots are great in this game for this scale an sandbox Factor, if you compare it to ARMA for example. A shout out for NWI: Please keep up the good work and maybe you can make me happy with the behaviour class for the botMover and better with all my wishes ;-).