BFG2 Community Moderator
Old-Timers is a DLC coming out April 30th on PC, Xbox One, PS4, and Switch. We're excited to present one of its new vehicles - the GMC DW950! Old-Timers includes a brand new map, the Rocky Hills, and two new vehicles.
If you need versatility and utility, the GMC DW950 should be near the top of your list. With the ability to attach a long list of various trailers, this veteran hauler is most at home on the road, unlike its sibling truck, the Western Star 6900XD.
With 600 points of damage, The GMC DW950 knows how to take a hit and keep going. The 330L fuel capacity lets it keep going well into the sunset without a break.
Due to its armory of attachments and sturdy build, the GMC DW950 will have a solution to most of your problems, as long as it can keep its wheels on a solid road.
Although the GMC DW950 is a king on the road, off-road is outside its area of expertise.
- Fuel Semi-Trailer - Contains 3700 liters of Fuel
- Fuel Trailer - Contains 1600 liters of Fuel
- Garage Parts - Contains 2 Garage Points
- Garage Semi-Trailer - Contains 4 Garage Points
- Garage Trailer - Contains 2 Garage Points
- Log Carriage - Can carry Short Logs
- Log Carriage With Crane - Enables a Crane Attachment, can carry Short Logs
- Long Log Cart - Can carry Long Logs
- Medium Log Trailer - Can carry Medium Logs
- Short Log Trailer - Can carry Short Logs
- Trailer Hitch - Players can attach trailers to their trucks
- Utility Semi-Trailer - Contains 1200 Repair Points, and 4 Garage Points
- Utility Trailer - Contains 600 Repair points, and 2 Garage Points
This is a list of known issues that we are working on sorting out right now. We will update this as they get fixed. This is not an exhaustive list, but these are our priority. Thank you so much for your patience. A patch is on the way!
- Some players experience a game crash on launch.
- Some people are unable to see their friends on the friends list / Unable to invite friends to the game.
- Some players lose their progress after a game crash.
If this is happening to you, please send us your corrupted save in a new thread here on the forums, this will help us out a lot. To be safe, back up a copy of everything in your save folder in a different location. Your saves are located here: \AppData\Local\Saber\WWZ\client\storage
Appdata is a hidden folder located in your User folder.
- The game always freezes when using "<" symbol in chat.
- Default DirectX 11 swtiches to Vulkan automatically.
- There are some keybinding issues.
- Some players experience a game crash that sometimes removes progress.
- Lobo Pack Pre-order bonus is locked (these players will get the pack very soon)
- People can only play with players of same region (region lock)
- Progress is lost after a PSN name change. Please don't do this until it has been fixed.
- Game sometimes disconnects at the end of some missions.
- Some players can't progress the "Key to the City" mission after the "Protect Search Team" objective.
- Some players are unable to receive weapon XP.
- Some players can't get all the weapons from Pre-order Lobo Pack.
MudRunners, get ready to fire up your engines, because the Old-Timers DLC arrives on PC, PS4, Xbox One, and Switch on April 30!
We’re delighted to announce this third free DLC for MudRunner. Explore the wild new map, the Rocky Hills behind the wheel of two new vehicles from the 1950s – the Chevrolet Napco 3100 (1957), and the GMC DW950 (1952-1954).
These grizzled old veterans can’t wait to show you what they’re made of. And who said you can’t teach old dogs new tricks? As a scout vehicle, the Chevy Napco 3100 brings two brand new attachments: the loaded cart log (exclusive to the Rocky Hills Map), and the scout trailer.
And if you're looking for versatility, look no further than the GMC DW950. The king of attachments, the GMC is able to equip a ton of different attachments to suit your needs.
Keep in mind that the Old-Timers DLC does not require the American Wilds expansion, but if you do have American Wilds, don’t forget to try the attachments from that on the new Old-Timers vehicles!
The Rocky Hills map continues to take inspiration from the American Wilderness, providing a beautifully raw region of rocks and pine where pickup trucks are truly in their element.
We'd also like to give you guys a quick update on MudRunner 2. A week ago, we showed the game off to journalists at our yearly event What's Next, and it was a real pleasure to see your reactions to our pictures from the presentations (https://twitter.com/PlayMudRunner/status/1116317472657825792). There should be more news from journalists in the coming days and weeks, so hold on to your hats!
Thank you, and keep on truckin'.
Sorry to hear about this. Could you please send us your crash log? Do you remember what was happening at the moment of the crash? Which mission, for example, and how far in?
If you have a crash log, too, that would help us out a log in investigating the cause of this. Thanks for your patience in the meantime!
Thanks for reporting this. We are aware of this issue and are looking into it as we speak. Thank you for your patience in the meantime!
Hey there, it seems an update caused issues with the DLC accessibility in the game. We're working on a hotfix to get it sorted out asap!