Community Moderator - Spintires: MudRunner
Would it be possible for you to post your computer's specs, please?
We're very happy to release the first update for Space Hulk: Deathwing - Enhanced Edition and we’ve carefully read your feedback and reports about this major update. This update is aimed to introduce some quality of life changes and bug fixes. This was already out on PC, and is out on PS4 today!
- PC ONLY Added the Ping (ms) display for each current server. The ping might take a few seconds to be displayed and can be refreshed.
- Added New option in the Game panel that allows you to choose from different Muzzleflash intensity. By default is set at maximum.
- Added in the Controller panel a new option to activate/deactivate the vibrations.
- Improved security on your customization file.
- Fixed sometimes not getting XP at the end of the mission.
- Fixed when using a controller that you can’t scroll down the server list.
- Fixed deathcam camera could get stuck in some rare cases.[/list]
Have fun purging,
Space Hulk: Deathwing Team
We're super glad you like it!
Thank you very much for this, I'll pass these along to the dev team.
I'm sorry to hear about your encountering frame drops to 20FPS, I can confirm that we're working on a performance patch for Vampyr right now, that we expect to have out in the near future.
Thank you all so very much for the fedback and suggestions you've put in here,
I'll pass these all on to the team, though we of course can't make any promises about future updates for Vampyr.
As far as I know, there isn't a limit on how many times per day you can play. Could you provide a screenshot of where you are reading this, please?
I assume you're streaming from Xbox One?
We're currently aware of an issue with streaming the game from that platform, and are looking into a solution for it.
Cheers for flagging it for us again, though!