Could consoles get a 60 fps lock instead of 30 fps?

So as the title says, could we get a 60 fps lock instead of 30 fps consoles? I've love playing this game on my xbox but having to play it constantly and having 22-25fps by moving the camera non stop really jerking my eyes and gives me a headache. So why did u guys made it 30 fps and not 60 fps? New gen systems nowadays can handle more than 80+ fps. If possible, in future updates, could u make it into 60 fps.

PS: I have this also on Steam and playing on 60 fps doesn't jerky my eyes but sadly on xbox it does.

last edited by Axonn

I would say not without the help of the new X in November.
But feel free to correct me if I am wrong.

last edited by FORTKNOXFiVE

Dirt rally, dirt 4, and fm7 has 60fps. And I'm sure others do as well. There's not a lot going on in this game. I dont see why 60fps would be a problem, but I also dont see the point in it either with no a lot of fast paced things going on.

Rock solid 60fps in Xbox One X

NOPE because it is how console works! 😃 They are weaker and need to fool user that they are fluent in graphics and if movies are in about 25 fps so they created 30 fps cap so they don't need to use more useful and powerful hardware 😃
Deal with it! 🙂 Or buy proper machine for games and all other stuff instead of puny toy for teens that don't have their own money and must ask parents to buy them this expensive toy 🙂

@mudrunnerr50 you dont understand how games work LOL Mudrunner have physics simulation while other silly simplified console racing games dont have to compute many physics especially if suspension physics are more scripted than simulated. Physics simulation is very hard for CPU especially if there is lots of simulation.
I remember playing Borderlands 2 and with fluid physics it take away about 15 fps while disabling it made game more fluent and go back to 60fps
So dont compare physics based simulation games to childish racing games where not many things need physics simulation. Spintires simulates tire deformation, mud deformation, water behaviour, complex suspension and also it is able to memorize lots of mud tracks which for me is amazing! In proving ground I made many deeper tracks and after more than hour those very first was still there!
If you want 60FPS buy decent gaming rig not damn toy and cry that it sweats on such complex games!

last edited by CoSm1c gAm3r

@cosm1c-gam3r You do know Mudrunner can run on almoast a toaster?

Not true. Watched some video where some guy had frames drop and he got into options and tweaked graphic details. So your claim is invalid.

@cosm1c-gam3r said in Could consoles get a 60 fps lock instead of 30 fps?:

NOPE because it is how console works! 😃 They are weaker and need to fool user that they are fluent in graphics and if movies are in about 25 fps so they created 30 fps cap so they don't need to use more useful and powerful hardware 😃
Deal with it! 🙂 Or buy proper machine for games and all other stuff instead of puny toy for teens that don't have their own money and must ask parents to buy them this expensive toy 🙂

@mudrunnerr50 you dont understand how games work LOL Mudrunner have physics simulation while other silly simplified console racing games dont have to compute many physics especially if suspension physics are more scripted than simulated. Physics simulation is very hard for CPU especially if there is lots of simulation.
I remember playing Borderlands 2 and with fluid physics it take away about 15 fps while disabling it made game more fluent and go back to 60fps
So dont compare physics based simulation games to childish racing games where not many things need physics simulation. Spintires simulates tire deformation, mud deformation, water behaviour, complex suspension and also it is able to memorize lots of mud tracks which for me is amazing! In proving ground I made many deeper tracks and after more than hour those very first was still there!
If you want 60FPS buy decent gaming rig not damn toy and cry that it sweats on such complex games!

If you only knew half of what you were talking about, that's be great. I'd tell you how you were oh so wrong, but id be wasting my time as its obvious you think you're part of the elite crowd by owning a pc. Well, you're not.

@mudrunnerr50 Your opinion for me is... oh wait, non existent. Also you cannot change the reality and facts. Consoles are mostly for kids and have no enough power thats why there is more and more silly consoles like PRO version or X version or scorpio and all that funny crap meaning that consoles cannot follow games evolution! That proves I am right, you are wrong.

last edited by CoSm1c gAm3r

@cosm1c-gam3r Probaply some specific hardware that dosnt play nice with the game. Its really easy to run.
And im in to the pcmasterrace but damn you know nothing about consoles.

last edited by BlueBirde