alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

your mods look good,cant wait to see them in action

Love the white jeep. But I would love to see a "normal" paintjob though 🙂

That Chevy looks dang good.

Ill take the chevy too. Nice mods.

you honestly put these in the engine and thought good enough?

I like the jeep and this last one... However, while the models look very good the colors look extremely bad.

@araxp said in DCMT Garage:

I like the jeep and this last one... However, while the models look very good the colors look extremely bad.

I'm currently exploring new ways of texturing, so they will all improve dramatically from this Dodge WC-51, and on. I also plan on revisiting my already converted to MudRunner mods, and working on new textures for them and any others that i decide to port over, as well as updating textures on existing SpinTires mods.

Work in progress wc53
Front
alt text
Back
alt text
Materials
alt text

What vehicle is that first one? Has a 50's feel to it.

These are all the same truck different angles, but its a 1943 Dodge wc53. And thanks man! I'm pretty happy how it looks. Gonna be doing some research on different trucks for my next scratch build. Be looking for this truck on the workshop soon tho hoping for a pre-Christmas release.

last edited by DrGoNzO1489

@DCMT-ThunderDuck
You know you have to do up a Jamie Davis skin for that wrecker, Ducky!
Even naked it looks badass!
#HighwayThruHell

alt text
alt text
for anybody who want's to say i stole this model(since apparently, freely available models can't be used twice, by two different people), here's the same jeep, sitting right next to my "Dixie" in spintires, over a year ago:
alt text

Little update on where im at for anyone reading.

WC-53 in editor
alt text

WC-53 in game
alt text

New Federal Couragias I made for ducky.
alt text