What will be the future

Will there be map DLCs, Vehicle/trailer add-on DLCs. I would love to know the future of Mudrunner. Maybe a weather DLC, how about logging in the snowy sloppy mud, 'ice road logging' and rain. Like a DLC with a random weather system.

People today do not remember that it used to be called Add-ons, not dlc and actually added something new, not content previously cut from the game.

We plan to support MudRunner on the long term. The exact content is still being discussed and will depend on community feedback. We read everything on forums and social networks and will work on the most requested features.

last edited by Jellyfoosh

Maybe a suggestions forum! General section currently 90% suggestions.

@netheos said in What will be the future:

We plan to support Spintires: MudRunner on the long term. The exact content is still being discussed and will depend on community feedback. We read everything on forums and social networks and will work on the most requested features.

i trust you know better, but just please do not make the mistake of making changes because of a loud few. that would be bad imo. like with the original. there were complaints about how hard the mud was and it was changed. only it was not that bad, there was just enough individuals who did complain that it was thought the whole community wanted it changed.

last edited by A Former User

If I can make a suggestion.

I'd say a winter version would be a super idea. Great also would be a sow version with american vehicles.

So, you'd have ice, snow, and yes some mud, why not track vehicles of some sort.

Bonjour,
Envisagez-vous d'inclure une IA pour le mode solo? Croiser d'autres camions qui ont le même objectif pourrait animer la partie et la rendre plus dynamique (les camions IA pourraient commettre des erreurs, avoir avaries....)
Une sorte de mod carrière avec de l'animations, des évènements aléatoires, etc...

I am curious to know some information about the modding community for console, and what will be done with that, i have hears some people saying absolutely and then there are others like tomcat that basically say that it is "Impossible" because of lisenscing however what if! someone makes a mod that looks like a f150 or something but has small quirks to it where ti doesn't look exactly like one how would that work ?

also would love to see some weather maybe more damage like for example going down a road too fast and you bottom out your suspension you actually break tie rods control arms etc maybe snap some differentials etc versus just getting a number and losing power to the engine