Mods on console

Is there ever gonna be mods on xbox one cause me and my friend just bought this game cause we wanted to have all the same things we had from the computer version.
Me and my friend mostly want our truck ands atvs we had cause they are way more fun then the vehicles they give you that aren't even unlocked till you play the game so mostly they force you to play to unlock the vehicles you should already have.

Nobody know but so far there not but it depends on the comunity but there will be dlcs forsure... Ive already got a lil info

If you read the AMA on reddit
https://www.reddit.com/r/Games/comments/79wa8r/ama_we_are_the_team_behind_spintires_mudrunner/

Hi MR Team,

I really like the console version so far, but I have 2 questions.

1: is there going to be a patch, which improves the performace of the Game on a PS4 Pro? Especially if you are hosting a Server i feel like it the FPS drop below 30 sometimes.

2: Is there going to be a mod support in console similar to the one of other Sims, like the " Landwirtschafts Simulator 17 ". So we can donwload new Maps or Cars?

Thanks again for the great game and have a nice day!

MudRunner-Team Spintires:MudRunner dev team

1- Yes, we will be improving the game in patches!

2-Our goal is to bring the game as close to parity on console and PC as possible. It means the ultimate goal is to support mods on all platforms, but it's a big challenge. We'll do our best!

@k-lisse said in Mods on console:

If you read the AMA on reddit
https://www.reddit.com/r/Games/comments/79wa8r/ama_we_are_the_team_behind_spintires_mudrunner/

Hi MR Team,

I really like the console version so far, but I have 2 questions.

1: is there going to be a patch, which improves the performace of the Game on a PS4 Pro? Especially if you are hosting a Server i feel like it the FPS drop below 30 sometimes.

2: Is there going to be a mod support in console similar to the one of other Sims, like the " Landwirtschafts Simulator 17 ". So we can donwload new Maps or Cars?

Thanks again for the great game and have a nice day!

MudRunner-Team Spintires:MudRunner dev team

1- Yes, we will be improving the game in patches!

2-Our goal is to bring the game as close to parity on console and PC as possible. It means the ultimate goal is to support mods on all platforms, but it's a big challenge. We'll do our best!

A straight answer is something they don't give you; only 'We'll do our best' and 'maybe's'. I cancelled my pre-order for these kind of answers; You do or you don't.