Stuttering Issue

I've been playing Sandstorm for a few weeks, and it's been running fine. My specs do exceed the minimum required, and I still have to play on lowest settings to achieve playable FPS. Still, the game ran fine. Starting three days ago the game has been stuttering very badly. It stutters at the most inopportune times too: strafing too quickly, explosions, bringing the sights up, etc... I have tried multiple Insurgency performance guides that did help the FPS get better, but the stuttering remained. The worst part is the game looks like it was made in 2003 with the graphics settings I have, and it still can't run. Brand new GPU GTX 1060, brand new RAM 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3 1600 MHz, I also have 8 additional GB of an old RAM, the processor is AMD 8320 Eight-Core 3.5GHz. The new driver was installed on the computer recently as well. No major updates or settings were changed when the problems began. In fact, I had played earlier in the day just fine.

Same here. Stuttering and freezing. Frame rate's fine. i7 7700K, Geforce GTX 1060 6GB, 32GB Memory. Started maybe a month ago? Too bad. I liked the game till now. Probably going to move on to something else.