Bring the front locking differential back in hardcore mode

sorry, this is the one

In 1967, KrAZ 214 model was replaced by the new 6x6 vehicle, KrAZ 255B, with payload of 7.5 tons, equipped with the new V8 diesel engine, YaMZ-238, displacement: 14866 cc, 240 hp, torque: 90 daNm, MAZ steering box with hydraulic booster, pneumatic circuit with valves for tires pressure adjustment, twin disc dry clutch, 5-speeds manual transmission and transfer case with 2 speeds, without central differential between front axle and rear axles, with lockable symmetrically interaxial differential and independent outputs for each rear axle, mechanical winch, tires: 1300x530x533. Length: 8645 mm, width: 2750 mm, wheelbase: 4600 mm + 1400 mm, track front / rear: 2160 mm.
The factory keeps for the 255B model, the 214 cabin model, which will also equiped all new KrAZ 6x4 models - 256, 257, 258. KrAZ 255B will quickly replaced the 214 model, to be equiped with various military structures, becoming a symbol of Soviet military vehicles.
In 1977, was released KrAZ 255B1 model. This model had headlamps and signal lamps mounted together in rectangular boxes on the front wheel arches and separately front and rear pneumatic brake circuits.

last edited by Calin Florea

@calin-florea said in Bring the front locking differential back in hardcore mode:

differential between front axle and rear axl

my understanding from this, is that it doesnt even have all wheel drive, if it doesn't have a central diff :)) fuck knows anymore. It would be nice for all the truck in the game to be different, that wat you got some reason to take one over the other and all that...decisions and shit 😉

it has AWD it has a driveshaft in there 🙂 clever fucker haha

just for fun, and sorry for spamming my own post haha https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Mu6AU_yNe8

@calin-florea Its not so easy to find real nice specs sheets when its russian😀

we be awesome for the devs to actuallty release a spec sheet for all the vehicles 🙂 cause from what i see on ovee's youtube, he drove most of the trucks for real 🙂 ., So they might have them, they should actually

@calin-florea Surley you are aware that oovee dont have anything to do with mudrunners?

@bluebirde whoever the dev was, he is still here, and he drove the things 🙂

@calin-florea I guessed you ment Pavel, just had to check.

@bluebirde pavel, schmavel haha, yeah him

If i had to guess i assume its because of his knowlege of the trucks that he removed the front diffs.

@bluebirde said in Bring the front locking differential back in hardcore mode:

owlege of the trucks that h

that might actually be, but a specs list would be nice anyway

Yes, no front wheel lock in hardocre mode as i see. Bringing it back could be kind. We can search for another solutions about how to make hardcore more unforgiving. I cant think of any at this time. Sure, your focus is elsewhere anyway, which is good for game.

last edited by Lorindes