PRIVATE SERVERS for PS4 and or PS5?

Some of these questions were asked in these forums last year with no answers or replies. So lets try again....

Insurgency: Sandstorm for the PS4 or later on the PS5, could fill a large TEAMWORK, STRATEGY AND TACTICS gaming hole left by all the CoDs, H-Hour, Battlefield 4, BF1 and now BFV. And that would be a great Modern Warfare Tactical Shooter, similar to SONY's SOCOM and later in Battlefield 3.

1. Will Insurgency: Sandstorm for the PS4 have Custom User Private Servers for private Clan Wars and or Private or Public based Tournaments? This is a major requirement for large online War Clans to buy and play Insurgency: Sandstorm.

2. Will 'Sandstorm' have Clan Support? Larger private groups of players in Clans require complete Clan Support to buy, play and support a game like Sandstorm. SOCOM and Battlefield 3 had good Clan Support with Private Servers. It seems War shooter games with Clan Support are no longer developed for gamers today. One Large online PS4 War Clan could purchase dozens or hundreds of Sandstorm game copies, if the game contained Clan Support. If no Clan Support... we can't use the game. And there are thousands of online War Clans that could buy Sandstorm!!

3. Will 'Sandstorm' only support small player game rooms of 5 vs 5, or can the game support larger teams of say, 12 vs 12, 16 vs 16 or 24 vs 24 or larger?

4. Will 'Sandstorm' support independent Squads inside a larger War Team? Say 4 Squads of 6 players each. For a total team of 24 players on one side? The enemy side would have the same makeup.

5. Will 'Sandstorm' support an in game User Custom Communication System between players? Or is it all team players, all talk at the same time? "ALL TALK" at the same time makes for real chaos in game. I can't find any intel on the Communication System in 'Sandstorm' in the forums. "Push to Talk", that was in the SOCOM games was a great system.

I have other questions... but lets start with these.

Well, we haven't even been given a launch date other than "coming in 2019" let alone any details on what to expect in the console versions. I'm curious too but given that we're still in the early stages of development, I wouldn't expect any answers for questions like that for a while.

.....but when they do start talking about console, I will certainly be following their live Q&A sessions more closely.

Thanks for your reply!

My large PS4 online War Clan is hopeful that Sandstorm could meet our needs. We desperately need a new online War game that we can all play together. It's been a long dry spell after our last Clan War shooter game and we've mostly retired our PS4s until a great game hits the market. We've got money in hand... and we're ready to buy!

@redknightsoh5 said in PRIVATE SERVERS for PS4 and or PS5?:

Thanks for your reply!

My large PS4 online War Clan is hopeful that Sandstorm could meet our needs. We desperately need a new online War game that we can all play together. It's been a long dry spell after our last Clan War shooter game and we've mostly retired our PS4s until a great game hits the market. We've got money in hand... and we're ready to buy!

I'm on PS4 as well. I started a PSN Community and have a couple close friends that are very interested. ......everyone else is waiting in the wings for a release date and more details. I've already been spreading the word about the game to those who haven't heard already but feel the same as I do about the lack of good (more tactical / milsim-like) shooters on console.

I don't like CoD and BF has long become more twitch-shooter than I care for. Something tells me we will spend a lot of time with the co-op play in Sandstorm (not just the PvP).