can we get an kag shotgun for security and mini smg for the insurgnts?

I was told that the devs listen to the community so I was curious to see how much (on listening )

Kag shotgun? I'm guessing you mean a Kel-Tec KSG? It's not in use by any military forces that I am aware of right now, but it's getting a good reputation (a struggle for a Kel-Tec weapon) and would be something unique. I think it would be a good addition to the game.

Unsure what you mean by "mini smg" - like a Mini Uzi? Just any compact SMG? We absolutely need more SMG options on both sides.

any smg (proper smg)and yep you are correct about the keg

Would be much nicer if you asked for a KAG and a 'mini smg' and provided what roles they could fit / what they could fit in as instead of asking 'can we have x'.

Stezz.

@consolefreaked I wouldnt mind Mp5, CZ Scorpion Evo3, FL SAF, Vityaz-SN, P90 or UMP .. something fun, lightweight, small with fast ADS and low recoil (if it makes sense for that gun) for fast map sweaping as addition to mp7/uzi. Im generaly semi auto tap-tap guy but now and than small smg burst are refreshing.

With current shotgun damage model I dont think high ammo, full auto shooty is a good idea

EDIT: Apparently MP5 A2/5 are comming

last edited by N4thani3l

I'd love to see a Scorpion EVO on Security and the Vz-61 Skorpion for Insurgents. UMP, MP5, Vityaz, and P90 are other good options.

@n4thani3l said in can we get an kag shotgun for security and mini smg for the insurgnts?:

With current shotgun damage model I dont think high ammo, full auto shooty is a good idea

I'd still love to see a semi-auto shotgun like the M-1014. If this is in reference to the KSG: that's not an auto shotgun, but a pump. It's a pretty unique design being a bullpup dual-tube shotgun, which lets it be short and have a large capacity.

Hello all,

Thank you for these suggestions. I've forwarded them to the dev team.

Have a nice day!

thanks you chaton

you are my only hope