Local Play is a bit too difficult due to a bug

Hi, I've been playing this game for about a month now and I love it since it's a perfect hybrid of simulation and arcade fun.
I have a shady internet connection so half the time it craps out and I gotta just play offline in the Local Play option.
It's fun to play with practically no lag and to have the team to be smaller on both my side and the opposing side,
for more intimate battles. My only gripe with the gameplay is the fact that when you die, no matter what you do, the game takes away all the waves you had one by one every 5-10 seconds until there is none left and the game abruptly ends and proudly announces that the opposing team eliminated all of my team, despite me being the only one dead, and my AI team members are standing on objective :/.

What I'm asking is:

Can you guys please change the wave system in Local Play so the attacking team's wave is ONLY taken once all the team members die? Also the defending team should be able to take back the objective and have no effect on the attacking team's wave, and if time runs out and the attacking team is not on objective then the defending team should win, or if they wipe the whole attacking team and there is no waves left then the defending team should win, like normal online play.

Hey @Bi11y,

Thank you for this suggestion. I've passed it on to the team!

Have a nice day!