Some old & new bugs
  • Putting molotovs or incendiaries in the path of the supply & spawn trucks makes them try to avoid the fire once the game commences.
    0_1546264791340_20181231134915_1.jpg
    (i'm standing where you normally disembark)

• You can destroy the supply truck in the warmup phase and something like this might happen then: 0_1546080055948_20181228235131_1.jpg
    (resupply box is there, but the model isn't)

• Sometimes i get texture flickering when in ADS. Gun and other textures switch between low and high resolution constantly. Haven't had the chance to record it yet, might be texture-setting related (on low?)

• There's this mechanism that makes you lower the gun when approaching a wall. The same happens when a player approaches you. This means in very close combat you can't rely on your gun since it might be lowered and you'll just shoot the ground or in the air. Happens alot.

• When quick-reloading a gun that is NOT empty i get a complete reload sometimes (including chambering the first bullet), seen with AKM, AK74, FAL, G3

• occasionally the fire caused by Molotovs is invisible

• RPG hitboxes are kinda off sometimes, killing you when firing it (no backblast)

• you can fast resupply at supply boxes by using the loadout menu "save loadout" instead of pressing "use" for those 4-5 secs

• the order of explosives you set in the loadout menu is not what you get ingame when selecting them

• bots still are far too accurate with their molotovs, reminding me of the grenade launcher insanity in Beta

• muting a player's voice only lasts for a short time, reverts itself

• alot of bushes (all of them?) are still solid, you can stand on them

• a smoke screen seen from within / behind another smoke is bugged:
    0_1547524117801_20190115041502_1.jpg

• this piece of rock below the bridge (on hideout i believe) is the most buggiest place of all. Odd collisions result in moving without audible footsteps as well as contorting and hovering models
    0_1546080939994_20181207121331_1.jpg

• when finishing a coop game (dunno about versus) that had several rounds (not just one) you get misleading experience bars in the conclusion screen, seems because the game already counted the rounds before the last one (posted here). This can even result in level ups without notice.

last edited by Feuerholz

Hey there @Feuerholz ,

Thanks for this list, and the screenshots - all very helpful! Some of these are known issues, but I assure you anything new on this list will be investigated. Thanks again!