Customization on Security is broken!

I can´t customize properly the security faction! items i bought in this stage of the game aren´t shown in the model, and everytime i try to choose one item they randomly change! This needs fixing!

Please go to (you might paste this into your file manager):

%LOCALAPPDATA%\Insurgency\Saved\SaveGames\Profile

Remove these:
Profile.sav
Cosmetics.json
CosmeticPreset.json

Launch the game and try again.

It worked, now items are correctly previewed but i didn´t get back all my customization points! they´re spent for nothing...

Nope! still the same! torso items change randomly! and some items i´ve already bought are lost!

Okay I'll give it a try. Thanks..

@raizo said in Customization on Security is broken!:

Nope! still the same! torso items change randomly! and some items i´ve already bought are lost!

You have to "save" your customizations akin to saving a new load out.
Everything you didn't specifically choose and save (say, you didn't click and save the "Camo" option for your pants), will choose all available options, for that option. For example:
Going back to the pants, there is only one option; "Camo".
If you select that option by clicking on it, the camo of the pants will match that of the torso. However, if you leave it unselected it will choose at random any camo you have that are unlocked. Remember to SAVE after you make your selections.
This applies to items like shirts, shemaghs as well. If you did not choose a specific style and SAVE it, it will choose anything from that category that you have unlocked.

The save system is a little weird to work with (the check mark and x-mark), so mess with it until your character customizations does not change everytime you click on the customization name you have saved under.