Where's the sandbox map?

In the new features it listed a "vast sandbox map" but i can't seem to find it.

Go to Single Player then Proving Ground button = sandbox ( I assume).

@roadster14

The proving ground definitely aint the sandbox map since the sandbox map was listed as "New" and the proving grounds was in the old game.

Could a dev please answer this?

I asked on Discord because of all the other ambiguous mentions of a new sandbox map. There is none, it's always been the 5+1 original maps reworked, plus the challenges.

But still their webpage says there should me a sandbox map.
http://www.mudrunner-spintires.com
Srcoll down.

The maps (all combined) is called Extreme Sandbox Maps

@maximus_za "Joining alongside 5 maps from the original Spintires comes a new sandbox map, filled with its own challenges for you to tackle." Straight from their site.

so how can we get those combined map ? its a one big map that combines the 6 maps we have right now,, right

I don’t understand why we can’t just get a simple answer from a dev. An answer that makes it very clear where or how the “sandbox” map is incorporated in this game.

I'm affraid that by the "new sandbox map joining the previous 5 enviorments" they mean Deluge. Original (at the launch of Spintires in 2014) enviorments would be Coast, River, Hill, Volcano and Plains. Now represented as Seashore, Crossing, Downhill, Island and Bog. Technicaly however Deluge was also available on previous version (but after some time) as Flood. That makes this marketing sentence false anyway.

@piotrkan7 said in Where's the sandbox map?:

Original (at the launch of Spintires in 2014) environments would be Coast, River, Hill, Volcano and Plains. Now represented as Seashore, Crossing, Downhill, Island and Bog.

Except that Island bears little resemblance to Volcano, none of the interesting bits made it over. Island looks like a cross between Volcano and Coast, but the street down the middle and the mud track all around prevents it from having the interesting bits from either.