BLACK SCREEN PROBLEM / SİYAH EKRAN SORUNU))

Hello The game does not open after the intro then the black screen remains, but the game has a working sound.
(ENGLISH)
Merhaba Oyun açılmıyor introdan sonra siyah ekranda kalıyor ancak oyun çalışıyor sesi var.
(TURKÇE)
[Problem video]
(https://youtu.be/o6aHeClh2m8)

@yılmaz-turgut said in BLACK SCREEN PROBLEM / SİYAH EKRAN SORUNU)):

Hello The game does not open after the intro then the black screen remains, but the game has a working sound.
(ENGLISH)
Merhaba Oyun açılmıyor introdan sonra siyah ekranda kalıyor ancak oyun çalışıyor sesi var.
(TURKÇE)
[Problem video]
(https://youtu.be/o6aHeClh2m8)

Thought I'd come post here as well. Not sure if Steam is checked as frequently as here. I too am experiencing a black screen. Immediately after the "cat" in the intro. I can hear music during the black screen and if I alt+tab out and back in I get a momentary image that looks to be the start of the tutorial. Same result if I alt+enter to go to and from windowed mode.

Radeon Software Version - 17.10.3
Radeon Software Edition - Crimson ReLive
Graphics Chipset - Radeon (TM) RX 470 Graphics
Memory Size - 8192 MB
Memory Type - GDDR5
Core Clock - 1242 MHz
Windows Version - Windows 7 (Service Pack 1) (64 bit)
System Memory - 16 GB
CPU Type - Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3770 CPU @ 3.40GHz

the same problem you have, can you solve the problem 😞

I had a similar problem on first launch....after i updated steam it worked perfect

Sorry, no fix yet. I looked at the bug reporting process and am posting my bug report now for them to take a look.

TURKISH;
Merhaba Arkadaşlar,
Sonunda hatayı buldum.
Redeon programı engelliyor oyunu redeon programına girin oradan oyun kısmından etkinleştirilmiş yazıyor iptal edin oyunda hiç bir problem kalmıyor...

ENGLİSH;
Hello friends,
I finally found the mistake.
Redeon program is blocking the game, enter the redone program, then from the game is activated, written to cancel, there is no problem in the game ...

Thank you. Something was lost in your translation, but I kinda got the idea of what you were trying to say. I reduced graphics settings in my Radeon Settings profile for MudRunner and it runs. Now I just have to find the setting that is causing it so I can turn the graphics back up to higher settings and still play.