A Couple of Ideas for Improving the Game

Hey guys,

I have a couple ideas for feedback after having played several hundred hours in beta and now after the full release.

-ARMORY- Please make a custom load out screen that is accessed within the main menu for making gear load outs and saving them. Having to create load outs while in a match is tedious and takes away from the match.

-OBSERVER- To give the observer a more active role let him mark an area for the commander. Right now you have to stay next to the commander but it's difficult to make call-outs and coordinate. Or perhaps there is a better solution here?

-RESTRICTED AREA- Not sure about this mechanic. It doesn't make any sense and sometimes you'll get caught out retreating even if you reacted immediately with no way to return fire.

Have really been enjoying my experience thus far and think this is the best game to come out in a while.

Regards,
Sedghammer

How about just giving the commander full control spotting calling in strikes

@dogman-ad nah.. commander-observes duo system is good .. ballance things .. with solo commander it would be 2 guys in each team having call of duty killstrikes 🙂 .. I Would like to see option to cancel request in first 3 seconds or so and option for observer to suggest request doesnt make sense.
Also showing color smoke in minimap would be nice .. sometimes it is not easy to find smoke between buildings and commanders often dont specify their call outs ...

last edited by N4thani3l