Mudrunner (totally unique and creative title)

I think we all need to remember something when it comes to things we think should be added.

If you try to please audiences, uncritically accepting their tastes, it can only mean that you have no respect for them"

• Andrei Tarkovsky

This is more true then most will ever realize. Look at games where they did what ever the fan base wanted. Those games are dead/hated. They can't just add stuff because we demand it just as they can't just snap and fix all bugs, look at games developed by massive teams, they have bugs and glitches galore, it comes with the size. The more code for the game the more things can and will go wrong.

last edited by kingnightshadow

@kingnightshadow said in Mudrunner (totally unique and creative title):

Look at games where they did what ever the fan base wanted. Those games are dead hated.

Such as?

Grand Theft Auto Online?
Fallout 76?

GTA Online is not "dead hated", and certainly not due to them having done as the players wanted.

The fan base did not want Fallout 76 to be what it is. That's why it's dead hated. The logic is simple to me.

The dead hated was a typo lol and I can't think of names off the top of my head lol

@kingnightshadow said in Mudrunner (totally unique and creative title):

Look at games where they did what ever the fan base wanted.

You're looking at it the wrong way. Where the devs implement something the vast majority of the fan base wants, it can only help the game. The problem is when they start catering to every idea, especially from newcomers that may have wishes that contradict the original design, say turning Mud Runner into some arcady redneck racing game. Luckily that's not the case here. But the devs should consider every suggestion that's consistent with the game's purpose & design.

last edited by Unster