Force19Mods

@roughrider thanks man, and dont worry about that, past is past and each build is a new challenge imo to see what i can make in this game

Now its Venom time

2000 Land rover defender 90 Uploaded on turbo and awaiting aproval by Land Rover but here are the renders of it

0_1548086022270_Preview 1.jpg
0_1548086095612_Preview 2.jpg
0_1548086102282_Preview 3.jpg
0_1548086106890_Preview 4.png
0_1548086111050_Preview 5.png

I hope Land Rover gives me the aproval, If I get aproved all Land Rover models I make in the future dont have to be aproved by them because they know my quality
it happened that way with ford back when I uploaded the F100

yes a 4 door its planned as Turbosquid Model maybe even mod, (there is another 110 in the ws) and a serie 2 or 3 2 door

I think Im going to be building another Jeep soon Maybe a CJ or re do my old YJ we will see, after Venom just like I said im taking a few days of to publish all of my work on Turbosquid and then Back on Mod Making

@forces a YJ on portals and 46" xml and you're damn close to my/our real life jeep๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜œ

Seen a dude post something similar to this on another website, Funny but true.
How To Properly Rate a Map...( and BTW - This map is really good guys, Recommend trying it out. )

Review and Rate.
0_1548102488165_20190120175744_1.jpg

Stfu.
0_1548102516308_20190120180338_1.jpg

last edited by SmarOneNine

@SmarOneNine Do you play in casual mode?? Hardcore mode only for this guy! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@mexican_420 casual only here. Hardcore has the stupid diff lock BS ... thats my primary reason.

@mexican_420 I mix it up man, some maps hardcore some maps casual, usually when I'm testing or trying out a map for a friend ill roll in casual.

@roughrider said in Force19Mods:

@mexican_420 casual only here. Hardcore has the stupid diff lock BS ... thats my primary reason.

What diff lock BS?

@mexican_420 where the locks appear on the screen if you drive on "hard surface".. Unless I'm logging.(rare) I think the only other difference is mud friction, but i could be wrong.

last edited by RoughRider

@mexican_420 i'm not a fan of the diff lock, i know it adds 'realism' but i find it to be more of a pain in the ........

@RoughRider
I won't start the discussion on it because that's not what this thread is for, but I will agree to disagree. ๐Ÿ™‚

The beast was released,....... ๐Ÿคจ

Forces19Mods Presents - RCBuzz - "2000 Land Rover Defender D90" - Mod Built By - > @Forces

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

Coming soon on Steam Workshop,........stay tuned!!!! ๐Ÿ˜‰

@rcbuzz He's doing some great things these days. Hopefully I can help @Forces out a little more now. He has came so far, and really has pushed mod making to it's limits now.

@Mexican_420 I shouldn't have made my statement so harsh; sorry; but yeah, I prefer not worrying about damage when I'm out having a blast on a trail.

@forces I've always wanted a beter representation of a MJ or wagoneer. The workshop don't have many of them. I also dig the jeep commando, if you're into that sort of thing.

Wagoneer for sure! I haven't thought about them in a dog's age!

@rcbuzz It Turned Out Great Man as expected, I knew you wouldn't be disappointed.

@smaronenine said in Force19Mods:

@rcbuzz It Turned Out Great Man as expected, I knew you wouldn't be disappointed.

Exactly what @SmarOneNine said.

@Mexican_420 I play always on hardcore lol my mods have a low fuel consumption so i don't care about the game mode anymore
@RoughRider finding blueprints of them its kinda hard lol i do have a mj side and top blueprint and same with commandos I'm a huge fan of the lwb gpv
@RCBuzz I'm glad you like it man

HELP!
so I like in a hot area but having a idle temp of 50 to 57 c is ok?
A friend is going to help me export a box with stuff to my country (first need objects some non prescription medicines and other things, I found a thermaltake cooler for 1155 sockets that doesn't costs that much , do you think that could help my temp issues?