Insurgency console release

Hi team,

When will the console version be released.
It's important for the team to understand that neither of the popular consoles have a realistic and tactical shooter. It's urgent to get insurgency out there as fast as possible.
The Xbox and ps4 community are screaming for a true tactical shooter.

People are tired of EA, Activision and Ubisofts arcady wannabe "realism" shooters dominating the console market.
We need someone to stand up against the crap and milking of same old arcade ADHD Quake fast third person purple skins microtransactions shit going on.

Release insurgency tomorrow and get rich.

Do anyone know the release date for consoles?

There is none.
2019 is the most precise answer you're gonna get.

Believe me, I and quite a few of my friends are dying for NWI to release this to console.

He's right though. 2019 is as best an answer as you'll get. Used to be "early" 2019 but I wouldn't hold your breath until there's something more concrete.

Still, it's good to keep them aware that were still out here and anxious to get our hands on this game.

last edited by Kean_1

It's important for the team to know that the pc version still needs a ton of work. Working on a console release would be irresponsible at this point.

last edited by MLB7

Latest tweet said that it will becoming to consoles in "late 2019" look at insurgency sandstorm twitter and see.

It was actually "later in 2019" but yeah, I don't expect it anytime really soon. Gotta figure by the time they announce a date it will still be a few months off from that most likely.

I have to agree with @MLB7 here completely. As much as I truly want this to come to console and really hope they do a little something something to it for my Xbox one X and 4K tv (wink wink nudge nudge). They really need to have and I really hope they have 100 % focus going towards the PC version at this current time.

@planetcanada said in Insurgency console release:

I have to agree with @MLB7 here completely. As much as I truly want this to come to console and really hope they do a little something something to it for my Xbox one X and 4K tv (wink wink nudge nudge). They really need to have and I really hope they have 100 % focus going towards the PC version at this current time.

I think it goes without saying that they need to sort out the real issues they currently have before even considering a console release (no one wants those in PC let alone in console) but on the other side of the coin, and if we're going to be completely honest with one another here, there are those who will never agree that PC is "done" and will always blame console for taking away resources from that platform.

I'm not in anyway in favor of rushing I:S to console but I also have faith in NWI to make the call when they feel it's ready.

last edited by Kean_1

@kean_1 said in Insurgency console release:

@planetcanada said in Insurgency console release:

I think it goes without saying that they need to sort out the real issues they currently have before even considering a console release (no one wants those in PC let alone in console) but on the other side of the coin, and if we're going to be completely honest with one another here, there are those who will never agree that PC is "done" and will always blame console for taking away resources from that platform.

I'm not in anyway in favor of rushing I:S to console but I also have faith in NWI to make the call when they feel it's ready.

I hate consoles lol. All the companies sell out and start prioritizing them and giving PC crappy ports after PC players put them on the map. Not to mention companies don't push the PC technology.

That being said, its not my hate for consoles that cause my issue. They just need to finish the PC version before they release the console version. I like the company and want them to make money. I would also like to see them be a stand up company and take care of the pc players who supported them.

we need this beautiful work of art on console asap