New Sniper Rifles

0_1548783244002_arctic_warfare_magnum_l1.jpg
0_1548783281583_Accuracy-International-Arctic-Warfare-Wallpaper.jpg

AWM (Accuracy International Arctic Warfare Magnum) Famous in cs:go

0_1548783655571_barrett2.jpg

Barett M82 A1 50 Caliber

This sniper is too dangerous and powerful they are using it for Ambush and it can penetrate a helicopter and vechicle armor easily.

@emircan said in New Sniper Rifles:

Barett M82

Should cost a lot of points... And it's not designed for CQ or any anti infantry combat.

How about this:

MK12 SPR

HK417 Sniper

SR-25

last edited by smoussie

@smoussie why not my friend thank you so much for reply :smiling_face_with_open_mouth:

@smoussie Barett is very strong and automatic mode makes it prestigious , ı said barett for these reasons :smiling_face_with_open_mouth:

@emircan said in New Sniper Rifles:

@smoussie Barett is very strong and automatic mode makes it prestigious , ı said barett for these reasons

Yea I agree, but you know, it's all about personal preferences. Everyone wants to see some specific own favourite weapons. AWM is iconic. I believe marksman semi-auto rifles fit Insurgensy better, bolt-actions are good in defense, but not in atack... Semi-autos are universal, designed for CQ combat (support) and used a lot right now in military. (As well as barret, but I dont know any situation in game, when we need such a power).

last edited by smoussie

@emircan it also is not gun you would carry in your hands as primary weapon 🙂 .. that woud have to be bipod only sniper rifle.. with a lot of weight penalty. Could be fun against vehicles though

Developers please add the follow sniper rifle in the near future. It would be nice if the suppressor matches
The AR rifle plat form.

1.MK-12 Mod0 SPR
2 Knights Armament M110
3 Barrett M107.

@delta_boy said in New Sniper Rifles:

Developers please add the follow sniper rifle in the near future. It would be nice if the suppressor matches
The AR rifle plat form.
1.MK-12 Mod0 SPR
2 Knights Armament M110
3 Barrett M107.

OMG BARRET IS NOT ANTI INFANTRY RIFLE GUYS.

I agree with @smoussie - Sandstorm doesn't really need long range precision rifles, the primarily CQC nature of the game makes them out of place. Semi-auto marksman rifles are a far better fit to the game.

The most obvious ones to me are either the M-110 (SR-25) or M-110A1 (HK417/G-28), the Mk.20 SSR, and the Mk.12 SPR for Security, and maybe a Dragunov SVDM or SVU and a VSS Vintorez for Insurgents.

.50 BMG AMRs seem a little silly to me. They'd be useful against vehicles, but that seems like a waste of a primary weapon.

@MAA_Bunny exactly. I see vehicle used in Sandstorm 1 game out of 5. And what they expect 50 caliber rifle to do with pick up? Blow it like RPG? You can brake engine, penetrate gunners cover, that’s all. Seems useless.

@smoussie said in New Sniper Rifles:

And what they expect 50 caliber rifle to do with pick up? Blow it like RPG? You can brake engine, penetrate gunners cover, that’s all. Seems useless.

I'm not sure I'd say being able to take out the gunner and stop the truck from moving would be "useless" - it would be valuable. But not valuable enough to warrant a primary weapon, especially when there are already weapons in the game that'll do all that and blow it up completely without taking up a primary weapon slot.

--Which is why anti-material rifles stopped being the primary infantry anti-armor weapons during WWII. Rockets are just better at it.--

@MAA_Bunny For sure, but the only transport in the game is technical so... If we’ll get more kinds of vehicles and larger maps, 50.BMG will be useful I guess, but right now... don’t think so. Maybe it will be fun to penetrate every wall and destroy enemies heads with it, although I imagine how great the weapon model will be and the sound design but I think it should be last on the list of potential weapons.