Achievements not saving (switch)

So I have put a good amount of time into the switch version. Today I went back to the game only to find all my achievement have been reset. I did not do this, and it feels like i wasted my time collecting those achievements. Please fix this so this won’t happen again.

The same thing happened to me.

Here are some screenshots to illustrate the problem :

0_1548705991622_2019012812010600-4586ECE0D4E095D3041117E90F92DF7D.jpg

0_1548706023378_2019012812011200-4586ECE0D4E095D3041117E90F92DF7D.jpg

0_1548706191742_2019012812001200-4586ECE0D4E095D3041117E90F92DF7D.jpg

0_1548706222879_2019012811593800-4586ECE0D4E095D3041117E90F92DF7D.jpg

Do you plan to fix this bug ?

Hello @rapture-veri @muddymonkey
Thank for reporting this issue. We are looking it up. Just wondering though: do you use the Nintendo Cloud Save?

@Raibi

Yes, I use the Nintendo save data cloud backup.
Unfortunately, it was set to automatically back up save data so I was unable to roll back to a previous save.

Achievements used to work normally for like the first 20 hours, I was looking at the list from time to time to check my progression.

A few days ago, I was playing a game (on the map Crossing in casual mode) when the Caravan achievement icon appeared. I thought it was weird since I was sure I already got it. So I checked the list and noticed all the achievements I got in the previous games were gone.

I can't remember doing anything out of the ordinary that could have triggered the bug.
From time to time, it happened that I started a game and then changed my mind (often about the vehicles to use) so I started a new game either by going back to title screen using the menu and starting a new game immediately or, in the event I did not want to play immediately, by choosing not to continue the current game when given the choice after booting the game and rather going to the title screen.

I don't know if any of this informations are useful to you. Anyway thanks for your support.

I want to add my name to the list of victims of this bug. I've spent over 80 hours on the game and it has now happened to me twice! I use Nintendo switch online save data backup.

Hey @muddymonkey and @Meek,

Thanks for the details! We're investigating this issue now!

@chaton @Raibi
Since December, are there any updates on this issue?

Have the achievements now been patched out completely from the switch version? There is no "achivements" button in the main menu.

You can find the achievements in the Switch version only in the pause menu, not in the main menu. Pause the game in single player or challenge mode with the plus button and then select "achievements". I played 40 hours on Nintendo Switch and everything works well so far.

After 60 hours all collected achievements are gone. You can unlock them again but if you then close and restart the game they are gone again. Please fix that issue. This is not acceptable.

Hi. Been playing Mudrunner on the Nintendo Switch for weeks. Hours of achievements have just been reset, even though the save progress remains. This is really frustrating, so is there a way this can be sorted?

Hi @andybuk,

Could you tell us more about this bug please?

How did it occur? Have you done anything particular on your Switch before the bug? Were you playing online/offline? Was your Switch docked?

To fix it we must reproduce it, so anything helps.

Hi. I was connected to the Internet, but playing single player mode. Was working my way through the seashore map. Was a combination of docked and undocked that day, and I don't know exactly at what point in the day it occurred. All challenges and bonus objectives have been completed and lots of other achievements done, but now the achievements list says otherwise.

Hi. Further to this glitch, is there any chance that my achievements on all the challenges could be reinstated? I have reobtained the achievements I originally had in single player mode, but really don't fancy going through all the challenges again.