Crashes and unable to join MP game.

I get some crashes when using steam game UI ingame and even trying to acces the map ingame.

• Map: Bog Vehicles: 3 moded trucks Crash: (2x)After playing for 10-20min i was goina open the map to set a point to where to go next then it crashed. And crashed game when trying to take a screenshot with steam.

• Map: Island Vehicles: standard trucks Crash: Unable to join because different version of the map for my friend who was trying to join.

• Map: Downhill Vehicles: 3 moded trucks Crash: Unable to join because different version of the map for my friend who was trying to join.

• Map: Seashore Vehicles: both standard and modded trucks Crash: Unable to join because different version of the map for my friend who was trying to join. (2x) And crashed game when trying to take a screenshot with steam.

Sometimes thoes attempts would work just random and i have played some maps, like Bog and Seashore MP. But maps like Island and Downhill wont work what ever we do...

last edited by Trinax

yep everyones asking for refund in steam forums cos multiplayer still has not been fixed DEVS ??????????

Well i wont refund it, there is still a chance to fix it. And i can't cuz i have some hours played.

last edited by Trinax

if i could refund it i would but i fell into the trap ..

I won't go for refund but I am not surprised many people will, especially if paid full price. The MP issues are form day 1. Its f i v e days after and not even a word from the devs. Sadly this reminds Oovee style, but at least at their forum there were some community members who told people that things are being dealt with. Here.. enjoy the silence..

last edited by mistahk76

The support button is greyed out, I got no replies on Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Steam or here and I am still unable to connect to anyone in multiplayer. I'm giving the game a week, after that I'll be forced to refund it.

not one reply from devs this is a bad look for focus ....

What pissed me off the most is the devs dont even reply to anyone!

Hi, sorry to hear that you encountered technical issues. We're actively working on a bug fix update to fix the most urgent technical issues, including the multiplayer ones.

@shuffy
That's called delegation, dude...
They have moderators that are responsible for looking after the forums, or would you rather have a dev team that trolled around the forums all day long shooting the breeze with us instead of actually doing what THEY get paid for?
Considering the min-numbing variety of hardware and software combinations that exist when it comes to PCs, I think they deserve a ton of credit for accomplishing what they have thus far. Given we're still less than 2 weeks post-launch, there's already been one "major" update... Remember when literally months would go by and nobody would hear a single peep from Oovee about ANYTHING involving SpinTires?
It could be much worse, bruh...
@Trinax
THAT is the way to report issues, as instructed in the support section (which few apparently read). Have you submitted crash reports/memory dump files as well? The more detailed information the dev team has to work with, the easier it is to diagnose the issues and work towards a fix. Thank you. 🙂

last edited by Mexican_420

@mexican_420 said in Crashes and unable to join MP game.:

@shuffy
That's called delegation, dude...
They have moderators that are responsible for looking after the forums, or would you rather have a dev team that trolled around the forums all day long shooting the breeze with us instead of actually doing what THEY get paid for?
Considering the min-numbing variety of hardware and software combinations that exist when it comes to PCs, I think they deserve a ton of credit for accomplishing what they have thus far. Given we're still less than 2 weeks post-launch, there's already been one "major" update... Remember when literally months would go by and nobody would hear a single peep from Oovee about ANYTHING involving SpinTires?
It could be much worse, bruh...
@Trinax
THAT is the way to report issues, as instructed in the support section (which few apparently read). Have you submitted crash reports/memory dump files as well? The more detailed information the dev team has to work with, the easier it is to diagnose the issues and work towards a fix. Thank you. 🙂

dude and bruh ? u lost me there . its called pushing the devs ... they like a bit of hard work