Why again a "BIG" patch?

I don't understand this update schedules, why not the small fixes and patches?

Literally the game is dead now with 1600 players mostly!

It's not just a matter of patch strategy, but more of a quality assurance strategy.

If you put in actual new content, like new guns new maps and new functions, you should make sure they got some proper testing. This is why content drops can take some times.

Let's say you bring in one new weapon.

You need to make sure that the weapon itself works properly.
You need to make sure that animations for the weapon work fine.
You need to test the weapon and balance it and maybe even consider balancing other weapons that are in relation to it to avoid power creep for already existing weapons.

That is assuming you don't find issued with your content. That is unlikely and so when you find a problem and you develop a fix for it, you then need to test that fix and make sure it works and it did not break something else along the way.

They should have been fixing the map problems all along. Im sure a ton of people quit because they get killed 2 steps out of spawn or someone is killing them from an exploited position.

As far as new weapons go, I would prefer optimization. How many people you think quit after they realized they have to turn everything on low to play?

I reallh hope they fix almost everything with this february big patch.
I'm afraid if this patch does not makethe game playable 100% people will start to loose interest.
I myself did not play this game since 20th of january :| I really want NWI to have a good sale and player base.

Thank you

Where's the update Lebowski?

No really we've been promised an update in February. Is it gonna be one of those "on Feburary 28th at 23:59 an update has been ........................... cancelled" update type?
What the community needs is constant small updates that fix things one by one. Use the community as testers, see their reaction on the forum to the updates.

last edited by Sgt.Kanyo

@sgt-kanyo said in Why again a "BIG" patch?:

Where's the update Lebowski?

No really we've been promised an update in February. Is it gonna be one of those "on Feburary 28th at 23:59 an update has been ........................... cancelled" update type?
What the community needs is constant small updates that fix things one by one. Use the community as testers, see their reaction on the forum to the updates.

I am wondering if they are going postpone the update. Seems like there would be a date already if things were on schedule.

I don't know why they don't do small fixes as they go. Seems strange, but I guess they have a program they like to follow. Fixing exploits and the voice blocking feature would really benefit the game. They should run a sale when they do the update to boost the player count as well.