Mudrunner on PC

Me and my husband are thinking about getting mudrunner on PC, instead of the ps4 consel. We hear there is more to do, and just learnt we can play with each other on the same map! 🙂 What is everyone's view about playing on the PC? And does a PS3 controller work with the PC?, or do I have to get a controller that is PC only?

Every version of the game regardless of PC or console has multiplayer.

However yes if you have the option PC is best. PC has mods which means basically a endless supply of new maps and vehicles. And depending how good your PC is, it could likely outpace console in terms of performance and visuals.

I play on PS4 as I don't having a gaming capable PC. The game is good, but if you play it religiously you'll start to tire of it as Focus just doesn't put out enough content fast enough. So on console it's that "play every once in a while" type game, it's good but the content is just limited.

There is where PC and having mod support gives a pretty big advantage, as there is always new fan made content on PC to keep you busy.

I've never tried to use a PS controller with pc, but there's 3rd party software available to make the controllers work on windows. Also, if you have available an xbox 360 or xbone controller, those are basically plug-and-play and work well.

What justinlynch said. I can only add that I have Thrustmaster T150 wheel which was primarily made for the Playstation but it works on the PC as well (you set it to PS3 mode). I don't know about controllers.

@milomonster13
I have no idea about PS3 controller and PC, but I am pretty sure, that if you can, you should play this on PC.
MODs are huge advantage without doubts.
Using keyboard and mouse seems to be better than controller, but that is just my opinion, I don't like controllers in general.
While on a PC, you should (definitely SHOULD) use a wheel with a shifter and clutch pedal. I know that is not a cheap thing, but I think that it worth it.
Just bear in mind, that cross-platform MP is not available: you both have to play on PC or PS.

OMG PC is so much better, like you guys were saying there is so much to add on and do that is extra! Its almost endless!! Yeah i started running the game and went to controllers and saw that it is a Xbox one controller on there. So i'm looking for two of those now lol Thank you guys so much for the in put!!!

Ps4 controllers are simple to use with steam as well. Steam can spoof them into Xbox controllers.

Oh really BRazz989??? How so? Cause I already have two of them!!!

@brazz989 How so?? Cause i have 2 of them!! lol

And does anyone know how we can play multiplayer with the mod maps we downloaded, and using the mod vehicles we downloaded too..??? I know it can be done, but don't know how to do it! We did one multiplayer together but went back to do another one but one of the maps we downloaded with the new vehicles we got too and couldn't find them

And does anyone know how we can play multiplayer with the mod maps we downloaded, and using the mod vehicles we downloaded too..??? I know it can be done, but don't know how to do it! We did one multiplayer together but went back to do another one but one of the maps we downloaded with the new vehicles we got too and couldn't find them

Press and good the share button ave ps button until the controller starts to blink, turn oon Bluetooth on the pc and pair/ connect. Open steam, you'll get a prompt from big picture asking if you're using a controller. The rest is setup from the steam in game options. Mitt terribly hard to get up and running.

I want to thank everyone who has replied back to my post! We are loving it on the PC along with all the extras we can do and get! I even went and got a XBox one controller. But now I have another questions for you guys!!! How do I get the game to run faster like all the youtube people that play it. Mine is lagging right now and it is very noticeable too. I am still looking to see how to do multiplayer on the mod maps instead of the ones that come with the games. along with using Mod vehicles too.. we don't know how and why we cant. maybe we aren't far enough into the game to have that specific thing unlocked??

@milomonster13 What are the specs of your PC? Do you have a gaming graphics card? That would be the main requirement for playing games. Most vanilla PC's are for browsing, videos and spreadsheets, not 3D games.