Matches with friends

as much as i loved your version of blood bowl, the single thing that frustrated me and my friends was that setting up a private tournament we could not level up accrue exp or injuries during these tournaments which reduced the amount of fun. please can you confirm that we can play friends easily and will still work levelling up the gangs?

@madnight
The team making Necromunda also made Mordheim. In Mordheim when setting up a multiplayer fight you could choose between a friendly exposition match; no exp, injuries ECT. Or a skirmish witch did allow you to earn exp, gather resources and even have members get injured or die.

While this doesn't automatically mean Rogue Factor will carry that idea into Necromunda, I think it's a safe bet.

@madnight said in Matches with friends:

as much as i loved your version of blood bowl, the single thing that frustrated me and my friends was that setting up a private tournament we could not level up accrue exp or injuries during these tournaments which reduced the amount of fun. please can you confirm that we can play friends easily and will still work levelling up the gangs?

Hey there,

You can do that, unless you're talking about Blood Bowl 1? Blood Bowl 2 has had this functionality since release.