[Feedback Compiled] List of wants from the community.

Hmm. A thought occurred. A set of winter maps as a DLC for example would be seriously awesome 😛

I agree with CaptnCourget dynamic weather like rain and snow with working wipers would add so much to the atmosphere.
It would make the environment so much more realistic.
Weather has been one of my top wanted features since the original Spintires along with working mirrors, cab view like in ETS2 so you can look out the cab window to see behind and most wanted feature of all is syncronised lights, sound.
Hope to see bigger maps in the future too, atleast three times the size or more.
I'm still a bit worried about it ending up like the original where we see nothing but downgrades and then gets abandoned.

Also to make cab view more immersive it would be nice to have mud and water splashing on the windscreen when going through mud puddles which would require use of the wipers to be able to see. Along with much longer lasting mud splash decals on the vehicle would be nice.

Thank you for putting this list together for us, @RoughRider! I've taken note of everything listed there, much appreciated.

Can we please sticky or pin this thread ? It's a great spot for peeps to share ideas and thoughts.

Dub this thread a " wish list " thread and then ask the community to only reply with realistic goals. It would be easier as community member to keep tabs on the things already mentioned and it might prove useful as a developer, designer or admin to see what direction the community is looking.
We know people want to sync the lights and mud, we wanna hear more. Just don't go asking for zombies and roof mounted weapons.

If I had a wish for this game it would be a Sherp style scout/support vehicle. If you're not familiar with the Sherp, please look it up.

all we need to have done along with this is to figure out exactly what people "want" versus what we or the game "needs".

looking through the different threads on the forum i see mostly things people are just "wanting" added to the game, but most of that stuff is not really "needed", at least not just yet anyway. would be a good idea to stay focused on the things that are "needed" first, then we can turn our attention to these "wanted" features.

last edited by A Former User

Broken log hauler trailer fixed... Need.
Syncing damage, mud or lights... Want.

This thread is called the list of wants. If there's a need, there's the support threads in that forum for those needs.

I don't think anyone is expecting these change made today, but in all here's a great list of ideas.

@iyagovos Anything to make things better.

Better vehicle camera, similar to Gta or something along those lines!

64 bit, is a big thing that NEEDS to happen, specially since we where promised it anyway, that would fix a lot of the mod problems we have as well.