BOOTS TOO OP WTF HAPPENED

the bots are more aggressive which is good but dam they get only headshots from 1000 meters away please tone it down

getting killed from 10 meters is acceptable but not 10000000 with a dam pistol

It's an increasing problem of bots respawning too fast too, so maybe there's only 1 player left that has to fight 8 bots at the same time, that are all spec ops level good, throwing grenades and molotovs like MLB players

edit: it seems like every single bot has a molotov now, just half the objective burning constantly

last edited by Mainfold

Its great dont ruin it. I love this shit.

@ziggylata said in BOOTS TOO OP WTF HAPPENED:

You can always recreate this experience by choosing a random number between 0 and 6, and start to cook your grenade in your hand. Once your timer is up, you can throw your grenade. This will give you the exact same experience, you'll die thanks to a random generator. Only problem is, it's not by bullets, but by grenades.

@ziggylata said in BOOTS TOO OP WTF HAPPENED:

I mean, hard bots are fun and all, but inconsistent bots get annoying fast. It's one of the many reasons that I hate Escape From Tarkov; the Scavs. Either they're complete garbage or they'll take your leg off at 200 meters with an AK with no rear sight or stock.

I just played a match and the second I saw the top of the head of a bot, it instantly oneshot me and there weren't even animations for the bot having aimed at me.. yup, they're getting worse

unfortunately is true for CTE now - I dont know why they don't fix those very old bugs

@sorinn said in BOOTS TOO OP WTF HAPPENED:

unfortunately is true for CTE now - I dont know why they don't fix those very old bugs

You've got some balls reviving a three-month-old discussion.

looks like the escape from tarkov team took over

@burntf1ames said in BOOTS TOO OP WTF HAPPENED:

looks like the escape from tarkov team took over

Lol nah, if this was EFT you'd have your leg blown off from 100 meters with a 20-Gauge shotgun by a Scav in one shot.

last edited by MarksmanMax