Ban for 1,420 minutes

Guys I played a match. In 3rd or 4th round the bug with no weapon appeared so I Alt+F4 game, started it again, joined the match, finished it and when we wanted to play another one I got this msg
"You have suffered a penalty for leaving a match early. You will be able to play again in 1,420 minutes"... On fu***in friday evening I get this for trying to repair the damn game... Seriously?
alt text

last edited by Typek83

Maybe just turn this penalty off until you fix all the bugs that force people to actually get the penalty by restarting the game...

So after the ban was over I played 2 competitive matches and got another ban for 24h just for leaving the game after it was already over. You basicaly can't click 'leave game' at all, even after the match is over you just have to wait till it returns to menu...

Hey there @Typek83 , very sorry about this. Your report has been passed on to the devs, who will look into possible solutions to this.

Hey I´ve got kinda the same problem I had it now 3 or 4 times that my game crashed on starting a round of competetive every time my ban time extended and is now on the 1420 min... I´ve rejoined right after i startet up my game again but still got the ban.
Can you please revoke the ban or fix it so u dont get banned if u rejoin after like 3min like csgo?

0_1551829207817_Screenshot 2019-03-06 00.09.14.png '

Not a ban problem but samekind of. For some reason I started to get these. I was starting coop and I thing I got this "disconnection error" very soon after game start (didn't read the error message well because that happens quite usually). After that when I started a new game I got this right after deploy. This happened like five times. Timestamp for screenshot: 2019-03-06 00.09.14. As I know I do not have any cheating software or that kind of shit in my computer.

@joeblack said in Ban for 1,420 minutes:

he error message well because that happens quite usually). After that when I started a new game I got this right after deploy. This happened like five times. Timestamp for screenshot: 2019-03-06 00.09.14. As I know I do not have any cheating software or that kind of shit in my computer.

Hello @JoeBlack
It looks like it might be a specific error, would you mind checking the specific errors page ? Sometimes, even a driver can stop EAC from working properly. Did you recently make any changes to the game files ?