Yup! Mudrunner is still silly :)

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/866241932577873405/CF89174E292ADD7922D643558637C9582BC6F8A0/

We are able to lift long logs even now 2 of them at once with a crane but BEHOLD THE MIGHTY.... khem, small tree that is made out of dark matter!.... OR... star dust!! I bet it is pulsar dust! πŸ˜ƒ Anyway it cannot be lifted! It is a excalibur of holly mud!!!

Maybe some of you got better explanation on what the hell it is? Maybe someone tested new super glue?!?! πŸ˜ƒ

I know your pain on this one. ^^
Fliped my Truck with Load and was missing a log so I did try to grab a Tree to fill in.
Allmost fliped my Truck again while trying to lift Thors fallen Tree.

the logs from the saw mill are processed, cut and debarked. you can't just grab some random log off the ground.

from a technical standpoint, there a thousands of those objects, you just can't have them all be physical otherwise it'll create a mess for performance

@CoSm1c-gAm3r In Spintires there was a mod for it. There you can lift the trees. I was looking to convert this for Mudrunner but found no time right now.

ItΒ΄s just more realistic. You can also clear the road of the fallen trees with it.

I have to agree with this.

1. It looks silly, if you winch E-7310 out of mudpit using just laying piece of tree of this size.
  2. There was mod in ST that enables these to be movable same way as rocks are. No drop on FPS or such was noticed and I've used it for a long time. This shouldn't be big deal to do.

@sodoma It's really easy, all you have to do is some quick xml changes. I'm not too sure what they are though.

If the modders manage to sync lights in multiplayer why Pavel doesn't want to?

There is an easy fix ever since Spintires frist release! No "modding"...

Go to media.zip and search "classes" folder. Go to "plants" folder and find "lying firs.xml". Copy/paste to somewhere. Inside you find mass and angular damping. Mass is just really high. Change to someting close to te small rock massses. Change angular momentum to ~5. Replace the xml in te media zip. Done.

This is not even "modding". It is all there.

@kcutstog said in Yup! Mudrunner is still silly πŸ™‚:

There is an easy fix ever since Spintires frist release! No "modding"...

Go to media.zip and search "classes" folder. Go to "plants" folder and find "lying firs.xml". Copy/paste to somewhere. Inside you find mass and angular damping. Mass is just really high. Change to someting close to te small rock massses. Change angular momentum to ~5. Replace the xml in te media zip. Done.

This is not even "modding". It is all there.

call it modding or tweaking, it is still modifying the game files.