Optisight is misalighned on the AKM

Hi Devs

Just enough to through you off in a fire fight. Doesn't line up with the ironsights

Regards,

Wall

0_1552594733837_20190314141056_1.jpg

It's not suppose to, you can google the OKP7 with this specific mounting system if you want to see IRL picture.

https://goo.gl/images/DrxzEW

Green crosshairs seems to line up with the front sight unlike the model in the game.

Not a big deal .. Just an observation.

Please see the entire gallery from the site you pulled out, it shifts with angle it is viewed under like all holo sights do.

I’m done reporting stuff. You come across as not appreciative of the input which is unfortunate.

Good luck with your game.

Regards,
Wall

I merely told you why this is not a bug, your unwillingness to educate yourself is not a reason to be hostile towards me.

Arc,

Not sure how you would react to someone telling you to educate themselves on a product you purchased but from what I know from 50 years being on this rock that is a customer service no no... just my opinion though.

You all asked for bugs I thought this could be one. I’m no gun expert and I noticed the sites did not line up (switched to a different site because of it).

I will keep my “input” to myself as I am obviously “not educated” enough to report any thing I find.

Good luck on your game and good luck on the move.

Regards,
Wall

last edited by BBWallinator

@bbwallinator I'm not sure why you're taking offense to Arc's responses here. He's simply informing you that what you've noticed is in fact representative of how the real OKP7 sight looks when mounted to an AK dovetail. I'm not sure how he could have been more polite about it either.

@MAA_Bunny ..Yes I have too agree, after a nights sleep, I believe I took the feedback comments out of context.

@Arc I apologize for my comments. They are unproductive.

Regards,

Wall

last edited by BBWallinator