Force19Mods

@JustaFordGuy its finish ill be trying to upload it tomorrow same with the F100, this week has been really rough on me
its crazy that the FJ40 and BJ4 are collectable trucks in the US since 2010 because they are that rare in Venezuela Any model of the FJ (40,50,60,70,80) are super common including the really rare ones like the 50 are trucks you see up to 100 times and the Police uses LC70-79 as their suv units

@JustCallMeSurge i feel im still a noob compared to any BeamNG.Drive ModMaker or Gabester (RigsOfRods Mod Maker and Now Lead Vehicle Modeler for BeamNG.drive) but im getting there, this Burban will have some nice features (if i get them right because its posible) I tend to squish big trucks trhu trees so why not be able to rip a mirror or a door out LOL but yeah Dev and Test Will be Hardcore on this New Burban so Im modeling allot of stuff for it (Going BeamNG lol)

last edited by Forces

@forces
Yes sir, I've got so many ideas in my mind for future improvements on my existing mods just from watching this thread. If only I had the time to implement them all... lol

@forces 😂 i like your creative thinking my friend

not much to say most of the work has been making the door resting place,the undercarriage,and setting the space for the panhard of the front and doing new diffs and diffs covers, im not liking the looks of the beadlocks but the rims do look good despite not been 100% done lol
0_1552702049212_untitled.jpg
0_1552702156011_untitled2.jpg

@forces gotta say.. I'm not a chevy person.. but that looks sexy! 😃

Never been a fan of beadlocks myself but either way the burban is looking sweet man.

Nice, wonder what tires you will go for

0_1552774496736_product_image0.png
Hercules TERRA TRAC M/T

Donators truck its uploaded and all donators have been added to it as contribs, check your workshop guys and thanks for donating, it has really helped me out this week with all the issues of the blackouts things like meat,potable water and other stuffs that need electricity (cold) to stay good to be consumed pretty much got bad
soon mod upadates lol

Edit

@Mexican_420 Im digging the looks of the Firestone Destination
firestonedestination
or the Nitto trail Grapplers (but the RC ones from Axial LOL)
nittoaxials
we'll see down the road, i still allot of stuff to model on that burban and then follow the build im basing it on

Meet the 98 Blazer ZR1 For Smar
alt text

last edited by Forces

Big Plans with that ZR1.

@forces off topic, but i am running the falken wildpeaks on my little truck. lol darn good little tire imo.
alt text

@forces said in Force19Mods:

Donators truck its uploaded and all donators have been added to it as contribs, check your workshop guys and thanks for donating, it has really helped me out this week with all the issues of the blackouts things like meat,potable water and other stuffs that need electricity (cold) to stay good to be consumed pretty much got bad
soon mod upadates lol

@Forces,
I got the K10 loaded up yesterday and gave it a run, I'm loving it. All of the add-ons are a lot of fun (still trying to figure out how to make the hitch install) 🙃 .

It kills me to hear about all the problems you guys are having down there, please stay safe my friend.

@Forces @JustCallMeSurge

That LC75 is looking saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeettt.

@justafordguy Gotta add the Long Box then add the Hitch Then the Trailor...The Short Box is more for trailing.

some updates
1998 Blazer
im reworking the interior (is not mine its from a driver sf model and only the dash was detailed) the rest looked uggly af so im making it again, also taking chunk off the Burban to make this look better
0_1552854676940_Imagen2.jpg
updates on the LC75
blender crashed and i had to rebuild the whole rear good thing i saved after dooing the sides and windows
0_1552854871397_Imagen1.jpg

Some Updates.

Eastcoast Trailing -
My new wip trail map is coming along slowly but its coming along Im still undecided on the name but for now it works , for me personally i think its gonna be my best build so far , Im doing some stuff with this map that ive never done before and im liking the results.....With all S19 maps you can expect to see some new A+ models by my boy @Tattoo , As of now i cant put a release date on this map but will keep you updated as the day approaches as well as more screenshots.

(Also started another untitled Map Project which I think people will like, more on this soon.)

Mods - As @Forces mentioned and you have seen the 1998 Chevy Blazer ZR1 is in the works and will soon grace us with her Beauty.
Also have the 08 Silverado (Venom) that might get a release soon.

Youtube -
You have probably noticed my activity on youtube is rather slim, Well for a while now I just totally lost interest in doing videos, Usually I get home from work and its into the editor I go to work on maps....But getting burnt out on map making is something I wanna avoid so my youtube channel activity will get a long overdue overhaul which means picking up video making again with some F19 updates and more like maybe doing some commentary to change it up or maybe even some live streaming with friends idk yet....I've been kinda holding off on this until @Forces is able to make a full return to the internet world to have a running mate, But hey i got a lot of pretty awesome friends to run with , but anyway that's it for now sorry for the long read guys.

last edited by SmarOneNine

@smaronenine would love to see smar streams.. would be sweet! let me know if you need help with any photoshop stuff such as live stream gfx. keep it up bud!

@justcallmesurge appreciate it bud, I'll give you a shout later in the week when i get set up more.