Force19Mods

Really high quality stuff @Forces im sure modeling and modding is kind of escape for you with all you have going on! I really enjoy doing it as kind of escape too where I don’t gotta worry about anything but making cool semi mediocre trucks.

Anyways what is F19? A group of some sort? I’m still new community so I haven’t been around to be in the know.

@terminatorx58 thought i would explain.. but i think i might just leave it to @SmarOneNine or @Forces since they are the founders

@terminatorx58 Force19Mods or in short F19 is just a couple of friends who decided to start a Modding Team...Created By Me and Forces, We just clashed our names together to come up with the Force19Mods Team Name...And we have been a team and friends for close to 3 years now dating back to the OG Spintires game.

All the Mods in my Workshop are my visions but created by Forces.
All the Mods in Forces Workshop are His Visions and created by Him.
And all the Maps in My Workshop are Created by Me.

Forces does the Mods and I do the Maps, But we Collab on everything which makes us a pretty good team.

@SmarOneNine

Thanks for explanation. Y’all have come a long way I remember running yalls maps/mods back on og spintires and mudrunner ever since it’s infancy up until forces pulled his stuff for people being thieves and idiots. Anyways F19 has always been kind of a household thing I’d see everywhere so I just thought I’d ask.

So thanks F19 team for what you both do for community and Spintires !

Hey smar. Don’t know if you have an extra pc laying around and an extra Ethernet cable Layin around, but if you use the OBS NDi source
You can use one pc to stream and the other to game. Might wanna check it out

yeah @terminatorx58 i took them down but i do plan i re release some of them, i wont make a list but here are the first ones to be redone

• 1942 Willis MB
  • 1951 Dodge M37
  • 1972 to 85 Blazers

Congrats @SmarOneNine at the Page 50 The last Post its the #1000 Congratulations man
alt text

last edited by Forces

@forces, WOW, Look at Forces with a Moderators tag !!!! WTG brother. With all you do for the game and as much as you help others here in the forums, you should be a moderator. You Da Man, Forces !!!

@tattoo said in Force19Mods:

@forces, WOW, Look at Forces with a Moderators tag !!!! WTG brother. With all you do for the game and as much as you help others here in the forums, you should be a moderator. You Da Man, Forces !!!

This. ^^^ 😃

@tattoo said in Force19Mods:

I agree 100%.😎

@Forces , Congrats on the Moderator tag man! Well Deserved! Hey When do i get Promoted? lol j/k....And hell yeah on 50 pages of force19mods.

@smaronenine to be honest smar.. you do deserve moderator

@smaronenine said in Force19Mods:

@Forces , Congrats on the Moderator tag man! Well Deserved! Hey When do i get Promoted? lol j/k....And hell yeah on 50 pages of force19mods.

Guess it helps when you just sh*tpost every day to bloat your thread... 😉
Totally joking guys, I look forward to seeing the updates on your projects along with the gobs of useful advice and tips posted here! GJ guys!

Congrats being assigned a moderator role, force.

'Ki Ki Ki Ma Ma Ma' - Always Thinking Outside The Box.

0_1552962472330_20190318220700_1.jpg

@smaronenine
Nice! Can´t wait to explore it with the K10.

@JustCallMeSurge @Mexican_420 @Tattoo @SmarOneNine @RiskyWisky @JustaFordGuy thanks guys
one of the things im going to focus in is the help and guides and the sarting one its going to be Mud Runner Moding 101 a full detailed yellow pages of Info to make mods (trucks) i do need help from a map maker too since the links for that arent as many

@forces i mean I'm more then happy to help on the map sides of things.. but im just getting decent now.. so your man to go to is @SmarOneNine and as always I'm sure he would be open to help 😃

@JustCallMeSurge that would be awesome ,things like video guides or textual guides are the best

@forces what are we talking about about? a guide to map making? i usually still point everyone to @Nix_909 and @Torridon88 tutorial videos they were the videos that helped me when i was starting out....I do know alot with map making but there are many that know more , But yes im always willing to help.