Saving game

Dear guys, Alex form Italy. Iā€™m waiting for MudRunner Nintendo Switch to be delivered, exited about.
Unfortunately Iā€™m occasional gamer (I can play around four or six hour each week) and when I choose a game I must understand how the save game works.

The question: how does MudRunner save the game? Can I play one hour or less each session? Otherwise I lost my progress?
Thanks
Alex

@masterzone mudrunner saves every time you pause the game. And going as fast as you can, takes anywhere from hour and thirty minutes to three hours to beat a map. Some longer then others.

Hi King! thanks for your replay. Thats sound good for me! so I can stop to play the game without loosing my progress. Thank you very much for your replay.

Alex

your question was answered, but the game auto saves every few seconds or so (bit longer if anything) as well as when you pause the game. only does not save if the game crashes, but the auto save keeps progress loss very minimal if it does crash.

last edited by A Former User

@8up-local thanks for your replay. Today my package will be here and I will start to play with MudRunner. Iā€™m very happy I can play with it for few minutes or more without thinking about check point save game or something. šŸ™‚

There is something important to note. I won't go into the saves as people have already answered that question above. However be aware that on Mudrunner you can only make progress on 1 map at a time. If you start the map called the The Bog, you can't begin any other map until completing The Bog first. Starting any other map will reset your progress on The Bog back to the start.

So once you choose a map, if you care about progress then you are locked into that map until you finish it.

Thanks for your tips! very appreciated šŸ™‚

@justinlynch3 I'm not sure if your game is bugged cus mine I've switched maps without losing progress. To continue on another map I just go to that map and click continue.

@kingnightshadow said in Saving game:

0_1552531309213_1518731090_1.jpg

Huh, I just checked it out on PS4 and apparently you can save multiple games at once. I swear it didn't let me do that before. Oh, disregard my last post I guess.

@justinlynch3 lol like I said, may have just been a bug

Wow interesting tips, more than I supposed about save game šŸ™‚
Maybe is not to hard save progress with map structural changes and vehicles positions for every maps so developers done a good job šŸ™‚
Thanks guys
Alex

last edited by masterzone

@justinlynch3 You were a "sort of" right: you can save your progress on severel maps at the time in SP, but for MP there is one general save position.
So under MP it works as you've said šŸ™‚

@sodoma said in Saving game:

@justinlynch3 You were a "sort of" right: you can save your progress on severel maps at the time in SP, but for MP there is one general save position.
So under MP it works as you've said šŸ™‚

Ah ok. That must been what I was thinking of.

@dvoryaninoff Nice trick, but...šŸ˜‡
Because I finished every map before I start another (or leave it because I don't like it) I have no use for that. My chances to remember what I was playing with who... Dismal... šŸ™‚