Reduced Performance after recent update

Since day one of the games release my game had a constant 60 fps @ medium settings. Since the most recent update, I now get stutters, and constant drops which average between 10-20 fps, reducing my fps to around 35-55 when affected. Is there a way for some people to roll back to the graphical process used before the update, because they seems to be the only way my game is stable. The recent update has only provided me with problems when I originally had none. Thanks.

I5 7400 @3.0ghz
EVGA 1060 6gb
8GB RAM

Hey @AncientHoplite,

Can you follow these instructions and see if it helps?

type %appdata% into your search bar

appdata->local->insurgency->saved->config->windowsclient

delete the ini files in that folder.

@chaton said in Reduced Performance after recent update:

Hey @AncientHoplite,

Can you follow these instructions and see if it helps?

type %appdata% into your search bar

appdata->local->insurgency->saved->config->windowsclient

delete the ini files in that folder.

Thanks, but this hasn't worked. I'm still getting horrible performance, and I even brought down some of my settings (which I never had to do before the recent update). Will there be an option to roll back to the previous graphic process in the future?

Can you upload your DxDiag file here? I'll pass it on to the team. And for your question, it currently is not planned. I'll also forward your feedback to the team.

Thanks.

@AncientHoplite

Did you already give this a try ? :
https://forums.focus-home.com/topic/37032/guide-for-best-fps-results-and-smooth-gameplay-step-by-step

Would be interesting to know if it helps you a little more than just deleting the WindowsClient folder.