Known Issues List

@ramadrama said in Known Issues List:

Couple of friends and i are running into an issue when we try to start a multiplayer game on some maps where it boots us out the lobby and tells us to manually sync the .STG files for the map. Anyone know a way to fix this?

Hello, sorry to hear you encountered this issue. The best way to avoid it is to have everyone restarting the game.

Проблемы с удлиненным роспуском на КрАЗ 260 , загрузить бревна довольно сложно. При загрузки модификаций из Steam Workshop начинаются проблемы со входом в сетевую игру.

BUG Winch stays connected even if disconnected. Scene In D535 carriage + small log trailer both filled with logs. Pulling a working B151 with same config then I hit a bump detached the winch witch was on drive..... Moved forward with the D because the carriage was kinda leaning, then attached the winch again to the B and put it into pull, to pull the carriage down. Got it Down and saw I will have to solo each truck past the next bit so I detached it but once I did that and tried moving with the D, the B would still be invisbly attached holding me back since the Handbrake on the B wouldn't disingauge. And if I reattached the winch ( not same point, didn't test everything) it would still be also invisble attached along side the new attachment. Releasing again didn't fix it I had to switch to a diff truck and then return.

last edited by Danieldan5152

Things we want to see:
1.) Proper map mod support in the workshop.
2.) Working mirrors and nicer interior for the cockpit view.
3.) Turn off the "click into cockpit view" and put it on a key button (Number 2 is perfect). Now it casues too many missclicks and it is annoying.
Edit: True number 2 is the trailer view, I forget that, just put it on a free key.
4.) While you are in Cruise control you need to "stay in the gearbox" with the mouse. You can't control the camera with the mouse this way, very annoying.
5.) Holding "F" to accelerate with the other vehicle in Driver Winch mode is painful. Especially when you are playing alone and making a caravan. On/Off mode would be so much better.
6.) What happened with the Wheel and Tire options? We want them back.
7.) Get someone who atleast answers the most popular questions/bugs on the steam forum.

last edited by medve5

@medve5 said in Known Issues List:

Other things we want to see:
1.) Proper map mod support in the workshop.
2.) Working mirrors and nicer interior for the cockpit view.
3.) Turn off the "click into cockpit view" and put it on a key button (Number 2 is perfect). Now it casues too many missclicks and it is annoying.
4.) While you are in Cruise control you need to "stay in the gearbox" with the mouse. You can't control the camera with the mouse this way, very annoying.
5.) Holding "F" to accelerate with the other vehicle in Driver Winch mode is painful. Especially when you are playing alone and making a caravan. On/Off mode would be so much better.
6.) What happened with the Wheel and Tire options? We want them back.
7.) Get someone who atleast answers the most popular questions/bugs on the steam forum.

You're my man!

Cannot agree more.

@2 #3 - #2 is taken by trailer view
@4 might be another key - one for temporary one for fixed, or let us rebind keys! and we can use capslock.

+1 (1.) Proper map mod support in the workshop.
+1 (2.) Working mirrors and nicer interior for the cockpit view.
+1 (3.) Turn off the "click into cockpit view" and put it on a key button (Number 2 is perfect). Now it causes too many miss clicks and it is annoying.
Edit: True number 2 is the trailer view, I forget that, just put it on a free key.
+1 (4.) While you are in Cruise control you need to "stay in the gearbox" with the mouse. You can't control the camera with the mouse this way, very annoying.
+1 (5.) Holding "F" to accelerate with the other vehicle in Driver Winch mode is painful. Especially when you are playing alone and making a caravan. On/Off mode would be so much better.
+1 (6.) What happened with the Wheel and Tire options? We want them back.

Remove steering arms in cockpit view.
Put X key to disconnect winch cable.
Add Spintires Plus.

on PS4 me and my friend had several crashes (4/5) when using the E-7310 on Deluge, after 30mins of work it would crash then when you get back on, it had not saved. if we can get frequent saves that would be great, that way we wouldnt have lost our progress.

my biggest gripe is steering, can you add steering sensitivity adjuster? driving at top speed, especially on tarmac, is just awful since it is so slow to change directions. its also a bit of a pain when you are trying to maneuver quickly.

other than that, the game is awesome.

+1 steering is terrible, seriously needs adjustability, its not a bug but its annoying as hell.

here is a list of PS4 issues i came across

1-multiplayer server list auto refreshes way to fast, you dont have a chance to see what server you want to join before it refreshes on you and you are back to top of the list. Disabling auto refresh would work fine

2-needs to be an option to refine multiplayer server list to exclude full servers. That way its easier for people to search and join games with room without being flooded by full servers.

3-camera needs to be fixed in many ways. needs to be able to zoom out more and have a better top down view.

4-cock pit view is fine but mirrors need to be function to be able to use the view a lot more effective.

5-steering on controller feels very slow to turn. adding controls to auto center steering would be very useful to have.

6- vehicle stats would be great. A lot of trucks look the same and there is not a way to tell the differences of the new trucks you unlocked. Adding this would help the players know the strengths and weaknesses for each truck so the player knows which be better for certain tasks at hand.

7-A mini map would be useful to have but can live without it i suppose.

8-having a description of items and other things such as "diff lock" in a menu would be helpful. letting people know what things do and when its the best time to have things turned on or off.

9-quick winch is awesome but we need a quick release also so we dont need to lose our speed when getting past an obstacle. having to stop and release then trying to get moving again can get you suck all over again. setting hold triangle to release would work just fine.

10- bonus opinion- having a hud on screen that shows weight being carried. so you have info on how much you weigh with a tanker full of gas or an empty on and how much you weigh with a log carrier or with a trailer being towed. It would be useful info to have.

i hope these things will be fixed or added

thank you for the awesome game other wise, really enjoying the challenges of trying to get unstuck at times.

last edited by patp7

@patp7 i totally agree, would make the game even better.

the ural 432010 needs traction improved on xbox and it needs the long log trailer to haul on all systems thanks for a awesome game

I like this game a lot over the old one but have a few things I find annoying.

First is the zoom in feature after selecting an addon for the vehicle. I'll position the camera in a good spot to see the what addons are available and how they look on the vehicle or where they are on the vehicle, but once I add one, the camera zooms back in and I have to re-position it all over again. Very annoying.

Second is the vehicle not aligned when trying to load a short log trailer. Why is that even there when the trailer is all alone. There's no sense to it and is more annoying than the zoom in feature. Please fix this asap.

Third is when going thru the list of addons, the little popup thing that says what the addon does, like garage points or log points, is overlapping the addon list and is hard to view the addon list. This is minor but still annoying.

Thanks and hope to get these issues fixed.
Have a good day.

The B-130 is one of my favorite trucks because of the challenge it poses. But without ability to lock the differential challenging becomes unfair, please bring diff lock back to the B-130.

last edited by sen7inel

Yeah, it would be cool if we can see another player coming at night with headlights on.

I'm playing on PS4 and am enjoying the game, but there are some irritating issues.

I've lost many hours of play due to crashes. It would be nice if the game would auto-save at key points (unlocking garages, watchpoints etc.), as it can be irritating remembering to save manually by pressing Options.

Multiple save slots would be useful addition.

Yesterday, I was going for the Caravan trophy, winching two trucks together to arrive at the lumber mill together. I've tried this a few times, connecting the trucks just outside the mill, and the trophy didn't pop. Then I read that the trucks need to be connected from the log station to the mill, so I took this approach and spent a long time getting there, saving regularly. With about 10 minutes to destination, the game crashed. When I reloaded the save, the trucks were 'parked', engines off, winch disconnected, meaning my time had been wasted. It would be nice if when we reloaded a save, everything was EXACTLY as it was - i.e. trucks were still connected.

last edited by Paranoimia

I downloaded this game on Xbox one yesterday and I have 1 big issue (not a bug) that I would love to see a fix for. The screen flies off the edge of my tv and I can hardly see what I’m doing for some crucial areas of the game and is annoying in any aspect. Anyone got any ideas? Thanks.

SOUND ISSUE --- I POST THIS SO MANY TIMES
AND I ALSO PUBLISHED A OWN SOLUTION JUST BECAUSE IT GETS IGNORED
https://forums.focus-home.com/topic/2654/sound-fix-knock-always-sunny-and-dof/2

This repetitive KNOCKING / CLICK SOUND sound is very annoying
please change / fix the media/sounds/env/mud_hit_2.wav

CAN YOU SEE IT ... ITS THERE AND IT SUCKS (SORRY) ... 3 patches / updates an no fix ... for a simple sound file.

Bild Text

last edited by voto.1979

@voto-1979 v
I always attributed that noise to something about the engine sound, nice catch!