Mud Runner Xbox One GPU Issues and Artifacts on screen

Have anyone else on Xbox had GPU issues when playing mudrunner? My GPU keeps trying to die every time I play mudrunner lately. I've tried every game I own and it's only mudrunner that causes the artifacting.

last edited by Forces

Is this on base model XBOX ONE? I'm on base model PS4 which only very slightly more powerful, and I haven't noticed any issues on that system.

I wouldn't think it's a hardware issue anyway, the Switch can run this game so even the base XBOX should handle it no problem. If there's a issue I would think it has to have something to do with the game coding.

i hesitate to redirect, mainly because i question it doing any real good. but Support Forum

@8up-local I thought I'd ask here if others had seen this issue before moving there

@justinlynch3 I’m using the Nintendo Switch version and I don’t see any issue. Do you have a screen shot about your issue?

@kingnightshadow said in Question about mudrunner:

@justinlynch3 it's a one s

Yea the S is the same as the launch model, just in a smaller box.

@justinlynch3 I know it's annoying. It's a month over a year old : /

@kingnightshadow said in Mud Runner Xbox One GPU Issues and Artifacts on screen:

@justinlynch3 I know it's annoying. It's a month over a year old : /

I don't see how it's annoying. The S is entry model based of launch specs, and the X is the high end model. It's the same as a PS4 Slim (launch specs) compared to a PS4 Pro, or a low end PC compared to a high end PC.

A lot of devices has low end and high end models.

@justinlynch3 it's annoying cus that was a gift and I can't afford to buy even a cheap used console, I'm a bit strapped for cash as it takes nearly every penny of the horrible check I make to survive another week : /