guns cannot shoot through the wooden door, but should

Some guns cannot shoot through woden door and I'm not sure why. See https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5j9SGI3aBg for what I'm talking about. What kind of wood are the wooden doors in game from they can stand a full series without scratching the enemy? Please fix this. No wooden door would stop that.

EDIT1: This topic is about shooting through wooden doors specifically. (not door bashing, not about all door types either, the metal ones should PROBABLY stop the pistol bullets easily). Please avoid adding comments on irrelevant topics (at least to this thread). thank you in advance

last edited by BearWithTheSaw

Been saying this for a long long time.

@bearwiththesaw said in guns cannot shoot through the wooden door, but should:

What kind of wood are the wooden doors in game from they can stand a full series without scratching the enemy?

The same kind of doors that, when opened hard enough, kill people. 🤔

The same kind of doors that, when opened hard enough, kill people. 🤔

my thinking all the time; who came up with this shit that you can kill somebody by opening a door? some of the designers must be retarded beyond imagination ...

But bullets do go through the doors in this game. Take an higher calibre if you want to be sure you kill the enemy. With SVD sniper rifle you can actually hit through walls. If you thought that bullets do not go through the door is because you missed the enemy. Don't blame the game and learn to aim.

@bahzooga said in guns cannot shoot through the wooden door, but should:

my thinking all the time; who came up with this shit that you can kill somebody by opening a door? some of the designers must be retarded beyond imagination ...

I think it's pretty cool and funny. It's a game, after all. And it also serves as a way for balancing the game. What's the point on insulting the game designers? Are you mad because someone killed you with a door and you think it's the game's fault?

last edited by TallsFalls