Frog's Mods

Here I will post pics of mods i have already created and others i am working on (most will be friends only so don't ask about release dates)

Cool... To bad they can't pin this to top...

@bigboyzback

They could, but why?

I mean if most are friends only, and the general public won't have access to them, why even show them off? Not trying to be a Debby Downer, I'm just curious.

@picsoul well he did say "most", but not all. 🤔 lol

This post is deleted!

0_1554894240037_20190409070155_1.jpg

im still figuring out the focus forums in regards to posting pics lol but i mean why not share them?

@picsoul honestly if I show them off here and people enjoy them I may be more likely to release certain mods, for the most part the only people that even see the mods are friends and my subscribers on youtube and most of them either can already drive the trucks or dont play the game so there is never really any push for me to release a mod, I have more reasons not to release something than to do it.

0_1554894726810_20190330030804_1.jpg

even this I have reasons to release, I am pretty much done with it, and yet it sits friends only for who knows how long

@bigboyzback in that case it would be most viewed one... F19 hahah
@Xofroggy good to see you in here

@xofroggy said in Frog's Mods:

0_1554894726810_20190330030804_1.jpg

even this I have reasons to release, I am pretty much done with it, and yet it sits friends only for who knows how long

Time to wave my Supra fanboy flag...
No dude, just... no.
lol

@forces ya its about time I made an account on here haha

@mexican_420 lmfao I would be the same way if this weren't an offroad game, I'll have a stock version at some point but to me the stock versions of cars are boring in game unless you create a map just for driving them

Glad to see you here frog! This guy got me started! Great modder, even better dude.

We can post topics, but we only do them on ones that provide information that helps people. Sorry!

This post is deleted!

0_1555012866912_20190322190130_1.jpg

probably gonna release this one soon