Community Update 13/03/19

@zoglet said in Community Update 13/03/19:

Although I appreciate everyone is expecting MR2 to be all new content, it would be fantastic if the old Spintyres and MudRunner maps were available to play (even single player) even if in, say, a separate 'classic maps mode'. People have probably seen my posts about play longevity being crucial, if the game engine will be providing a bunch of new assets and randomisation options, it would be a shame not to make use of the earlier maps as well.

Yes, I 100% agree with you. I always wanted the classic Spintires maps in the game, and I really hope that this suggestion gets seen by the devs. I liked it!
BTW: I also prefer the original Spintires's vehicles, that were more true-to-life.
I know it's the whole license thing, but still.

@Raibi
Whatยดs the date for the "What's Next" event?

Hey @Alpscruiser! What's Next de Focus is on April 10-11 ๐Ÿ˜‰ so just a few days left.

@raibi said in Community Update 13/03/19:

Hey @Alpscruiser! What's Next de Focus is on April 10-11 ๐Ÿ˜‰ so just a few days left.

Nice, I'm very excited too! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

๐Ÿ˜ฎ It's the 10th now!! ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

@8x8 eh...maybe. it is still the 9th for me. lol ๐Ÿ˜‰

its 10th 2pm paris time now so expect news in the evening. I cant wait myself :d

last edited by zamal

alt text

alt text

So judging by these posters mudrunner 2 is saved for last to showcase, they already showed WWz and are showing A Plague Tale and The Surge 2, looks like greefall and mr2 will be either tomorrow or later today.

PS. also we get first look at MR2 what is this monster ๐Ÿ˜ƒ edit: its actually western star 6900 xd 8x8

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

am i crazy or does thsi look like new engine? also new delivery mission oh shit, XD i think hype train just started moving...

last edited by zamal

OMG! I want it now!! xD

interesting looking new HUD and that shifter lay out, very interesting indeed. ๐Ÿค”

@epstetique so do i XD also color palette looks pretty bright and warm + new rock and tree models and that fog that blocked distant view is also gone... this must be new engine or they really improved old one.

last edited by zamal

@8up-local at first look that kinda gave me bad vibes i like one in mr1 but i think we can get used to this also dont forget this work-in progress, so everything we see is potentially subject to change.

am also curious as to the specs this one will take to run. seeing control functions/features and layout would be a nice plus, but will take what i can get. lol

man this should be livestreamed come on focus why do us wrong like that xd

@knight25 That's MudRunner 1 on switch.

just noticed the map, i am liking the new look and lay out for it, but i wonder what other ideas they might have passed on also. ๐Ÿค”

alt text
alt text

so is this blue pickup truck from new dlc? and anyone guess what is it?