Mudrunner 2

I haven't seen much yet but what I have seen I like. Customizing your vehicles appearance, the color palette looks more vibrant and non depressingly dull, and my favorite feature so far. The step bed pickup truck. It looks beautiful~

Are Focus giving out images? Post them for us if you can. So far things sounds promising.

So basically all of the game looks more like American Wilds now, more colorful and right.

I do hope they keep the duller foggy look for certain maps, like Deluge for example I think works best with a cloudy/foggy sky. I don't think a massive flood that wiped out half the map would look right in right sunny skies. lol On a map like that, you kinda want that sense of dread so to say, so foggy skies fit that situation.

On the whole though I'm glade to hear the game is looking good.

Why do I keep saying right, it's "bright" lol

neeewwwwssss!!!! pleaseeeee 🙂

@justinlynch3 @masterzone
@zamal said in Community Update 13/03/19:

alt text

alt text

So judging by these posters mudrunner 2 is saved for last to showcase, they already showed WWz and are showing A Plague Tale and The Surge 2, looks like greefall and mr2 will be either tomorrow or later today.

PS. also we get first look at MR2 what is this monster 😃 edit: its actually western star 6900 xd 8x8

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

am i crazy or does thsi look like new engine? also new delivery mission oh shit, XD i think hype train just started moving...

last edited by zamal

The new interface looks interesting.

Though I have to ask, is a Western Star 8X8 a vehicle that actually exists? That looks pretty cool.

@justinlynch3 It does. So does the wave in the puddle caused by the tires, if I'm looking at it correctly. Any feature that adds more realism, visual or physical, I'll happily take.

@unster said in Mudrunner 2:

@justinlynch3 It does. So does the wave in the puddle caused by the tires, if I'm looking at it correctly. Any feature that adds more realism, visual or physical, I'll happily take.

Same here.

I also like the new mud so far. Much less chunky. I hope to see more. So far so good!

I'm following them on Twitter so I'm not sure if I'm seeing everything

I like what i see so far. But the question is. Are they going to give us options like a lift kit amd wheels n tires? They have the option on pc yes but cant they include it for us on console. Not mods. Also my other question is do we have another dlc comeing for 1 or is this the soon to be next level only?

@tw1zt1d01 We've been told there's another DLC coming for MR.

On the PC we can't change wheels & tires either. That was an option in ST. It can only be done via modding.

@unster ohhh ok cool. I do have 1 more issue. I have xbox 1 and i own the disc not dl. So it takes me forever to get ut to fire up. Now with that said. I cant throw any other game in amd it instantly fires up. But the second i put in stmr it refuses to load. No scratches barley playd. Is it a possable bad disc?

@tw1zt1d01 How long does it take to load? It does take some time even on my PC when it's loaded the first time after boot-up. There are large zip files that have to be uncompressed and loaded.

@unster it wont even load onto the screen. System acts like its not even there. Any other game tho. Throw in a dosc and bam im running gtav or switch to like forza horizon bam plays that no biggie. I noticed i just recantly ran into this issue and i havent played it in a while

I want one of those mudrunner 2 t-shirts!!!

@tw1zt1d01 just yank the cord from your Xbox or hard restart it should work fine after that. Ive had problems like that every once and a while but that fixes it

@zamal would you happen to have any more pictures? Or could share where you got them please

@justinlynch3 said in Mudrunner 2:

@unster said in Mudrunner 2:

Same here.

and here too😁