Non lethal options?

In The Technomancer you could incapacitate people after defeating them in combat but you didn't have to kill them, so you could essentially do a pacifist run (almost, there were a couple exceptions where i had to kill). On top of that there were multiple quests with the opportunity to let someone go/arrest them instead of killing them. I'm a big fan of non lethal options in games, Dishonored is a great example with the option of absolutely no kills.

Can we expect something like this in Greedfall? Are you able to incapacitate enemies in combat and leave them alive if you want?

Hi Sir Drell,

As the main character is a diplomat, there is a lot of different ways to avoid conflict and to calm situations. However some fights will be inevitable.

Thank you 🙂

Good to hear, thank you for answering. 🙂

I don't mind if i have to fight But every time I can solve problem with other way, I feel good because my charisma/charm/intelligent can make different.

Keep give option to player, I support you 100%.

@beniichat said in Non lethal options?:

I don't mind if i have to fight But every time I can solve problem with other way, I feel good because my charisma/charm/intelligent can make different.

Keep give option to player, I support you 100%.

Agreed. It's one of the many reasons i love RPGs.

pretend its your birthday all day
or its his/her birthday.

I'm glad to hear there are diplomatic means of dealing with some situations. It always shakes things up to have non fighting ways of dealing with things and adds value to multiple playthroughs to have more than one root available to you.