Whats Next de Focus 2019 is starting and now we have something new

'Delayed until 2019'

checks date

I'm ok with that.

Ok, onto the screenies.

Anyone else get a slight Preston Garvey vibe from the guy in the bluish armor? Maybe it's the hat.

A sword fight on a clifftop? Count me in!

Pointing a pistol at a charging monster? Ok. But what in the hells is that in the background? Next to the guy's other hand? Looks like some giant creature with spider legs coming out of their head.

Platforming maybe? Can we jump now?

Eldritch forest beastie looks eldritch and awesome. (Can we tame it with gingerbread?)

Who is green haired faerie person? The one from the trailer? Can't tell gender, don't really care but very curious. Get Puck vibes from this one.

Another green haired faerie person with mossy rock monster pal. Will making friends with the locals cut down on number of monsters who want to bash our heads in?

Armor looks good. Probably lean towards light myself.

Still no shots of female PC?

@fortune86 said in Whats Next de Focus 2019 is starting and now we have something new:

Still no shots of female PC?

I think PC without hat is a female PC in short hair.

Oh hey it could be.

Doesn't look like a bad hairstyle either.

From Focus main forum.

A few months ahead of release, Spiders showcase their brand-new RPG in a never-before-seen GreedFall gameplay presentation. A true invitation to travel and explore, GreedFall promises great freedom to players and a captivating story.

Few month.... 2 - 3 month please 😄

Ooooooh wonder if we'll get a Summer release?

As far as I can tell from limited information, closed presentation at What's Next 2019 and unspecified 2019 release date.

https://twitter.com/greedfall/status/1116335175250644992

https://forums.focus-home.com/topic/37406/focus-home-interactive-reveals-12-new-partnerships-at-what-s-next-2019?fbclid=IwAR1njXKm0uCjQX8ocJ-NEcWmiKfrNP3I2FALPMCSjJUk8-EBZ0fd00D7EhE

A few months ahead of release, Spiders showcase their brand-new RPG in a never-before-seen GreedFall gameplay presentation. A true invitation to travel and explore, GreedFall promises great freedom to players and a captivating story.
alt text

OMG that sounds amazing? 35-65 hours?

Also there had better be an option to throw that one dude onto his own bonfire.

last edited by Fortune86

@fortune86 That is too quick a death. I want to tear him apart limb from limb.

@red-leader said in Whats Next de Focus 2019 is starting and now we have something new:

@fortune86 That is too quick a death. I want to tear him apart limb from limb.

Well you have far more patience than me lol.

Or maybe there will be an option to hand the dude over to the Natives to do with as they will?

I love that the loot mechanic is 'grab and go'.

I love the huge improvements in level design, no more BBF's corridors inhabited by angry skeletors.

The staging during the cutscenes looks very good.

I wonder who will be companions ???

0_1555149024694_1.jpg

0_1555149037233_2.jpg

I have very sadistic wishes for characters that persecute others. Burning natives alive? Oh your death is going to be drawn out lol.

@ben-kenobi They mentioned another companion, Petrus. Although it doesn't say what faction they belong to.

@julsouri said in Whats Next de Focus 2019 is starting and now we have something new:

The staging during the cutscenes looks very good.

I wonder who will be companions ???

0_1555149024694_1.jpg

From left to right : PC, Kurt, Our cousin Constantine, Vasco