Progression?

Do you progress the same way, like unlocking trucks and whatever in single vs. multiplayer? Not sure if it matters, but I am on PS4.

Edit: are the load requirements different in MP vs Single player? Seems like it takes more to unlock a garage in MP and do you get fewer points for an otherwise identical load of logs? Or does it require more single logs on a truck in order to pack?

I ask because my buddy thinks he is getting more progression points, or unlocking items or generally progressing faster in single player. I'm not sure I agree with him, and, I'd rather play MP, but, what ya gona do?

last edited by diggydog

It should be the same, yes.

Easy enough to check by playing but if I recall, garage points are doubled up (ie you need 8points to unlock in MP, 4 in SP) but log delivery points stay the same (8 per station).

From a ‘Game progression perspective’, I suspect completing a map will grant the same progression points (for unlocking and selecting vehicles etc) in both game style, although I can’t swear to this as I completed all in SP before moving to MP. I suggest trying both anyway, as the game plays out differently in each case. SP takes more effort and planning, as there’s nobody else helping out.