Trucc broken without hitting anything?

This happened two times and only in casual, in the bog, in the same run. One was using the winch a lot, but in the other I wasnt using it that much, but both happened while winching. The truck was barely damaged or not at all, like 10/600, yet suddenly a message of "engine broken" appeared and it went full broken.

Why does this happen?

@araxp question, had you just driven over a small tree and broke it down and got stuck on top of it before the damage? i have noticed when i drive over the small trees you can knock down that i will get stuck on the root/base of it and have gotten a bit of damage that way, but never was full damage.

It just happened again in hardcore. I had a truck stuck in the mud and while I was approaching with another truck, for no reason the truck stuck in the mud (they werent touching or winching, I was approaching) it received a ton of damage and became full broken.

I think this is from the update, because I played 5/6 maps in hardcore before the update and now after the update I seem to get this too much.

@8up-local
No, it was just mud. In this last one I posted I was over a small tree, but I received full damage, from 0 to 600.

When you leave the truck, the physics turn off. When you approach the truck, physics turn on gradually: the truck may drop on its springs and thus collide with a rock or tree below it, and when the "physics bubble" reaches that rock or tree, it will do damage since it is touching the truck very forcefully now.

last edited by mendel

Well, that explains the last one, but not the first two, which I was driving.