Adding The new Spintires Features Into Mudrunner

As some of you know Spintires:The Original Game has gotten an update adding a few new goodies into the game like engine fan, better rpm calculations, weather and power steering pump sounds. Im sure with editing the .lua files you can add these features to Mudrunner but how ive tried and it breaks the sounds for the trucks in the game. If any one would like to help or start a project to add these in to Mudrunner private message me but for now if any one has tips please share , thanks!

Heck yea man, ive already been starting to edit the daytimes to make them look realistic. For the Sounds Go to Spintires/Media.zip/sounds and there you will find the Spintires Original Game sounds.

@riskywisky said in Adding The new Spintires Features Into Mudrunner:

Heck yea man, ive already been starting to edit the daytimes to make them look realistic. For the Sounds Go to Spintires/Media.zip/sounds and there you will find the Spintires Original Game sounds.

Are you sure it's a good idea for a moderator to publicly announce plans to blatantly rip content from another title?

Kinda on the ice there @RiskyWisky
also the aditions are exe codes, wich i guess you dont know how to handle...keep any answers to the pms from now because this type of topics are sensitive and can lead into fights etc (i almost block the F19 topic by accident for things of ST to MR or plain chats)

@Mexican_420
yup

Posting of exploits, cheats and the like

• No game is perfectly secure, but it is accepted that we, as the player base, want it to be as secure as possible. Therefore, should you discover a cheat, exploit, hack or other security issues then you are at liberty to post the existence of said issue on the boards. You are, however, requested to NOT post how to recreate the issue for other posters to emulate, or to link to such instructions. Instead please send details to members of the Focus Home Interactive or developer teams (NOT the moderators - they're players just like you!) so that they can recreate and resolve the issues. Should you discover what you think to be an issue of this type and are in doubt as to how to proceed then contact a member of Focus, developer team, or a moderator for further advice.

• The deliberate posting of instructions as to how to cheat, exploit, hack or otherwise render the game unfair, or links to such information, is considered a breach of these rules.

SpinMod topic violates at full this sections of Tha rules Book, and still its a pinned topic....just saying

@forces said in Adding The new Spintires Features Into Mudrunner:

Kinda on the ice there @RiskyWisky
also the aditions are exe codes, wich i guess you dont know how to handle...keep any answers to the pms from now because this type of topics are sensitive and can lead into fights etc (i almost block the F19 topic by accident for things of ST to MR or plain chats)

@Mexican_420
yup

Posting of exploits, cheats and the like

• No game is perfectly secure, but it is accepted that we, as the player base, want it to be as secure as possible. Therefore, should you discover a cheat, exploit, hack or other security issues then you are at liberty to post the existence of said issue on the boards. You are, however, requested to NOT post how to recreate the issue for other posters to emulate, or to link to such instructions. Instead please send details to members of the Focus Home Interactive or developer teams (NOT the moderators - they're players just like you!) so that they can recreate and resolve the issues. Should you discover what you think to be an issue of this type and are in doubt as to how to proceed then contact a member of Focus, developer team, or a moderator for further advice.

• The deliberate posting of instructions as to how to cheat, exploit, hack or otherwise render the game unfair, or links to such information, is considered a breach of these rules.

SpinMod topic violates at full this sections of Tha rules Book, and still its a pinned topic....just saying

For this exact reason is why I requested it to be sent to my pm’s to avoid any eula violation and things of such nature, the request for help is more for personal use and under no circumstances will be distributed to avoid any infringement of the terms of services/eula