Updates that includes new vehicles

Is there ever going to be new vehicles introduced to the game on ps4? I love the game just wanna see some American made vehicles in it as well

@mudhunter01 calm down kids... the game has been released a little over 2 weeks ago. Can we please enjoy it for what it is without this pointless crying for console mods and dlc. The devs are working hard i imagine to get the current buggs and flaws out. Have a little patience.

P.s.
It is a soviet based game. I think its very unlikely that U.S. trucks will be added in future dlc. If any i reckon, its gonna be more russian/soviet based content.

last edited by Yo Dude

@yo-dude said in Updates that includes new vehicles:

@mudhunter01 calm down kids... the game has been released a little over 2 weeks ago. Can we please enjoy it for what it is without this pointless crying for console mods and dlc. The devs are working hard i imagine to get the current buggs and flaws out. Have a little patience.

Thanks for reminding that our current priority is to fix the last remaining technical issues, although please stay respectful on the forum. The initial request was fine.

We have plan for more vehicles in the long run, but, as said above, we're focused on fixing as many technical issues as possible for now, as well as bringing wheel support to console. We have more content coming, based on community feedback. Stay tuned not to miss anything 🙂

@netheos thank you for the 'back up'. Although i dont fully understand the reminder to be respectful. I did not intend to be disrespectful in any way. However i could see that the "kids" comment could be taken the wrong way. So in advance, my appologies to the 18+ players. I guess ya'll understand what i am on about.

I think that there is a good chance that the certified mods will be added to the game. And if they arent, they definitely should be added.