Announcing Free DLC - Old-Timers

Anyword on the force feed back on the g29 for ps4? Its just goes to center feel like im tearing
My wheel up and it wasnt cheap. Anybody?

@blazinit do you play in manual transmission?? Before force feedback i want to be able to drive the trucks in manual. It's like you don't get full throttle and some trucks can't even hold an on road hill in second gear I need the devs or someone to see this. I see this problem in the bug report thread no one has noticed.

Oh ive posted on many sites they seem to be ignoring the issue. I agree i dont seem to have the same power as when i use controller i use g29 with shifter most of the time i play alone but if i play with people i need to use controller to keep up. And ffb is jacked and only goes to center they know about it but dont seen to care i pointed it out last year around this time I had soneone ask what platform and I told them ps4 and that shit went ghost aftrr that lol

@blazinit for me on Xbox there is no ffb at all. Not even wheel centering. Some times the wheel will move when I'm on controller its weird. And yes my g920 works great. I play Forza on it all the time

Oh wow none at all thats just crazy they cant figure it out keep posting ill keep posting too. And yea i know my wheel works i have project cars 2 and that shit is the shit so real on the wheel have to use 2 hands most the time lol. I hope someone sees this and can at least tell us whats up before I kill off a 400 steering wheel lol

@blazinit Fo real dude. I never thought of not getting full throttle if you look back I made several complaint threads about manual gearbox not being realistic and it doesn't perform near as good as automatic but nobody said anything on it. Everyone thought that there was something wrong with my wheel

@blazinit said in Announcing Free DLC - Old-Timers:

Oh wow none at all thats just crazy they cant figure it out keep posting ill keep posting too. And yea i know my wheel works i have project cars 2 and that shit is the shit so real on the wheel have to use 2 hands most the time lol. I hope someone sees this and can at least tell us whats up before I kill off a 400 steering wheel lol

Hey there! I play on PC with a G27 wheel and I fix the issue by going into the "Controls" menu screen and slowly turning the wheel from lock to lock one time. I mean, turn it all the way to the left and then all the way to the right. After that, my wheel just "looses", and FFB is back. I hope it works for you as a workaround.

Oh man thank you i will for sure try this as soon as im off work fingers are crossed it works lol

@blazinit Let me know if it works, now I'm intrigued hahha

I will for sure im off in 4 hrs and i will try it as soon as im home. Im willing to try anything ive been using project cars 2 demo to set menu spring to zero so no resistance so its at least not hurting this wheel

Negative it did not respond it still just returns to center and no feed back at all thanks for the try thou man I greatly appreciate any kind of help. I hope they fix it soon i wanna emerse myself into the mudrunner world lol

@blazinit Sorry to hear that mate. If I come across any other possible solution, will let you know.

last edited by deathcoreboy1

Guys there is a tread in the Mudrunner forum talking about the wheel problem, this thread is about Old Timers. Speaking of which

Youtube Video

@deathcoreboy1 I tried it and I actually got very little ffb close to nothing but It kinda worked!

@justinlynch3 ill post it everywhere til they address it with a response. So step off bud

@blazinit i do not blame you. off and on since MR released i have brought up a problem i had found. yes, it has taken this long, but from my understanding they are finally fixing it. next update will confirm things for me though. i only hope you do not have to wait as long as i did or have.

last edited by A Former User

@blazinit said in Announcing Free DLC - Old-Timers:

@justinlynch3 ill post it everywhere til they address it with a response. So step off bud

Um I'd rethink doing that, this forum like every other has rules.

Spam

Spamming is defined as either of the following:

Unsolicited advertising posts or links to commercial sites.

**Continually trying to make your (possibly entirely valid) point over numerous threads in an attempt to make your grievance heard. Stick to the thread the point was originally made on, and if there is no thread for what you want to say, start one! Don't ruin other peoples' topics with your separate issues though.**

Moderators are free to act against other behavior at their discretion. The above is so that you know what they will act against, and consistent behavior of the types listed above will lead to a ban.

I dunno how active moderators is around here, but just giving you a heads up man.

Anyway, I do hope your issue gets fixed.

@justinlynch3 anyone else notice the exhaust pipe moving from the left side of the truck to the right side lol

@kingnightshadow said in Announcing Free DLC - Old-Timers:

@justinlynch3 anyone else notice the exhaust pipe moving from the left side of the truck to the right side lol

lol. I guess they originally put the exhaust on the left, but during design phase decided it looked better on the right.