How is no one talking about the game crashing still?

I play this game a lot and am a genuine fan, but dude, I can't play it all without expecting frustration and anger; not at the gameplay, other players, or winning or losing, but at the fact that I can't win or lose because the game literally won't make it through one round of coop.

Level 124, over 500 hours logged, and only now is it an issue and I don't understand how. A couple patches ago, I would only crash every once in a blue moon. Now? I crash literally every 15 minutes. I've gotten rid of my overclock and am running a stock 7700k. I disabled my overclock on my GPU. I triple checked all my drivers. I flashed my bios and loaded the default values. I. Just. Don't. Understand. How did the game get worse? PLEASE tell me you guys are aware of these issues. Content is great and all and I'm in agreement that new content is necessary to further a game's social circle and sales, but guys, I literally can't even play it. New content or not, I won't be able to enjoy it.

I've deleted my .ini files.
I've reinstalled the game.
I've reinstalled WINDOWS.
I've uninstalled the UE4 resources and reinstalled the UE4 resources.
I've triple checked drivers of all sorts.
I've upgraded GPUs and upgraded cooling solutions for both my CPU and GPU.
I've literally put money into solving this problem because I enjoy the game so much, but it's just not enough.

This is on you guys over at New World. I don't know what else to do besides wait for a new patch.

I'm doing my best to vocalize my concerns without coming off angry, but this is the first time I've made a post after crashing out from competitive matches roughly 30 sessions straight.

@bonedaddy308
I can understand your frustration !
But to be honest Insurgency:Sandstorm only crashed may be 3-4 times since alpha release for me.
I have 667 hours of gameplay right now and it runs very stable.

To me it sounds like you might have a hardware problem : It may be your Mainboard or a defective RAM module !

I had similar trouble some time ago with Ghost Recon:Wildlands.
I did all kinds of deinstallation / reinstallation and changed the overclocking frequencies ( put them back to standard ) and even a higher Voltage of the CPU didn´t help.
The only thing that helped me was to remove 2 of the 3 RAM modules and test them in single operation.
As expected one of my 4 GB RAM Modules caused instability and crashed the game.
Took me a while to find that error.

May be this helps you too ?
Give it a try.

Edit : My Operating System is Windows 7 - Professional 64-Bit Version
After i installed Windows 10 a few years ago i had very often blue screens on my computer so Windows 10 seems to have some problems with some hardware combination.
So i went back to Windows 7 and had no problems since then.
If nothing helps try to find a copy of Windows 7 and try your luck.

last edited by GSG_9_LIGHTNING

Hello @boneDaddy308,

We're sorry that you're experiencing this issue. Can you please upload your crash dump here?

%AppData%\Local\Insurgency\Saved\Config\CrashReportClient

@chaton I will do so when I get home to my desktop. Thanks.

@chaton, I'm not sure this will work judging by the way it appears through the post preview, but... here goes
0_1556567116614_CrashReportClient.zip

EDIT: I should have prefaced that I rarely get a crash screen. The game commonly freezes and forces me to open a secondary desktop through Win10 and kill the program in the task manager.

last edited by boneDaddy308

On ps4 I keep crashing still after the update co op campaign. It’s telling me lost connection: online features will not be available

@bonedaddy308 said in How is no one talking about the game crashing still?:

@chaton, I'm not sure this will work judging by the way it appears through the post preview, but... here goes
0_1556567116614_CrashReportClient.zip

EDIT: I should have prefaced that I rarely get a crash screen. The game commonly freezes and forces me to open a secondary desktop through Win10 and kill the program in the task manager.

This should help! Thank you, I'll pass it on to the team!

I have the same probelm, I have uninstalled, re-installed, turned off my Anti-Virus and the game fails to launch, I do not have a game crashing report as all I get is "insurgencyclient-win64-shipping.exe - application error (0xc000007b)" I cannot play the game and I have been trying to for the past 4 months now, I made a post but I guess the Developer missed it.

I am really annoyed that I only just upgraded my system and reinstalled my OS when the game stopped working.

A. UPDATE WINDOWS 10

Click the Windows Start button > Settings.
Click Update & Security.
Click on the Check for updates button from Windows Update.
B. UPDATE OR REPAIR MICROSOFT DIRECTX:

Run Steam and click LIBRARY.
Right click on Insurgency: Sandstorm and click Properties.
Click on the LOCAL FILES tab and click on the BROWSE LOCAL FILES... button.
Open _CommonRedist > DirectX > Jun2010 and run DXSETUP.exe application.
C. INSTALL OR REPAIR MICROSOFT VISUAL C++ REDISTRIBUTABLE:

Open _CommonRedist > vcredist > 2015.
run vc_redist.x64.exe application.
run vc_redist.x86.exe application.
D. CONFIGURE THE GAME IN ADMINISTRATOR MODE AT STARTUP:

Open Insurgency > Binaries > Win64.
Right click on InsurgencyClient-Win64-Shipping.exe application > Properties.
Click Compatibility tab.
Check Run this program as an administrator and click OK.

Completed and still nothing, New World people, get your act together and fix this.

Edit:
Windows10 1809
Kingston 2x8GB 2400 Mhz
I7 7700K 4.2 Ghz (4 core, hyperthreaded to 8 and overclocked to 4.39Ghz)
GTX 1050 TI (overclocked)
SSD 120Gb OS
4TB WD black
2x120 SSD RAID 0 (Software)

Last I played, I played on my Video Card and RAID 0 setup just fine, however when I re-installed my OS, I had a number of .Dill files missing which I manually downloaded and installed before I finally get this error.

last edited by CommanderThor