Gun Shot Sounds Repeating

Other players and I have been running into a sound glitch where a gun shooting SOUND will repeat constantly for minutes, happens on multiple maps, multiple game modes, and multiple guns.

A player will shoot a gun, the SOUND of the gun shot will repeat for minutes. Anyone else have this issue?

last edited by KahleKingzTV

Hello @KahleKingzTV,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Can you please provide us more details, such as your hardware configuration, headset, the moment when this issue happened, etc?

Component Selection
CPU

Intel - Core i7-8700K 3.7 GHz 6-Core Processor

CPU Cooler
Corsair - H80i v2 70.69 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler

Motherboard
Gigabyte - Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 (rev. 1.0) ATX LGA1151 Motherboard

Memory
G.Skill - Trident Z 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 Memory

Storage
Western Digital - BLACK SERIES 2 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive

Storage
Samsung - 960 EVO 250 GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive <--- SANDSTORM and OS installed here

Video Card
Gigabyte - GeForce GTX 1060 6GB 6 GB WINDFORCE OC 6G Video Card

Power Supply
EVGA - SuperNOVA G3 750 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply $114.09
Wireless Network Adapter

HEADSET: SteelSeries Arctis 5

I will upload clips for this post and others when I get off work.

Heres a video clip of it happening, it has happened to multiple guns as well, including technical turrets

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1p3v0VJV5GvCLmTJlGCG-GFUGKLroYTJ8?usp=sharing

This post is deleted!

@kahlekingztv said in Gun Shot Sounds Repeating:

e

Happens to me 60% of the time, if i pickup the gun that's making the noise, i usually shoot it once and it fixes it, but yeah it gets pretty annoying and loud..

Hello all,

Thank you for the further information. I'll share it with the team, so they can look into it!